Swift Capital

Add Photos

Ed Harycki

The best job I've had!

Software Development Engineer (Current Employee) Conshohocken, PA

ProsI love it here. Everyone is talented, cooperative, and fun to be around. I've never seen so much mutual respect before in one place. Balanced feedback is constantly invited and shared in all directions. It's a great opportunity to develop professionally. I feel like my work has a positive impact and I feel appreciated. A lot of that has to do with management's philosophy and style, and the attentive, agile, energetic culture they've established. It's also nice to be in a beautiful office with high-end technology, a cornucopia of delicious snacks, and an outstanding benefits package. It's great to be surrounded by wonderful people, working for a company where integrity and camaraderie are as important as excellence.

ConsPart of the building where our office is located has been under renovation for a while. That should be over by the end of this month, but occasionally the construction sounds can be a little distracting. Still, noise-cancelling headphones take care of that.

Bringing some west-coast tech culture to Philadelphia!

(Current Employee) Conshohocken, PA

ProsA great organization with a fast paced, west coast start-up feel. Highly experienced, open leadership team who are making investments in technology and empowering the tech teams to make big decisions. People are smart and passionate about our work, yet quick to join in for some on the job fun and games. Superstars at all levels establishing a culture that stacks up with the best companies. I really like the bias for action and emphasis on putting customers first. I am most excited about the team we’re building and the ways we are using emerging technologies. When I decided to leave Amazon and Seattle and move back east, I was looking for someplace with a similar work style, that is positioned for growth, and that is using the internet to innovate and disrupt their industry. I am happy to have found it all at Swift.

ConsWith fast growth comes many great initiatives and many great partnership opportunities; we want to do all of them this year.

Advice to Senior ManagementI keep reminding myself and my team that while we have a lot of hiring to do, we need to keep our bar high and maintain the stellar team we have already built.

Very exciting opportunities for career and personal development!

Account Executive (Current Employee) Wilmington, DE

ProsSwift is on the ground floor of serious growth-to-come! They promote a collaborative work environment with extensive use of technology to streamline processes. As a sales rep, I appreciate the successful work of our marketing department to drive prospective interest and never feel at a loss for ways to build my book of business. There's a "Google"-type feeling here with approachable, saavy management, soliciting of suggestions from employees, a competitive product and a transparency of processes. Regular compensation and benefits are very competitive. Recognition financial and otherwise is regularly and generously given where due.

ConsFast-paced growth always has its challenges but management keenly navigates these challenges and communicates effectively around them when they come up. A tuned-up product and procedure training program for new-hires as well as ongoing boosters and development for tenured employees may further benefit the talented and driven employees you attract.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I worked at Swift Capital full-time less than a year.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Wilmington, DE

ProsMaintains a positive working environment, good benefits, decent pay, and growth opportunities. Very stable and consistent company to work for.

ConsExpansion/Restructure taken place within the company for potential growth; however, seating arrangements are not of equality. Employee reviews need to occur more frequently.

Exciting hands on growth culture

Head of Business Development (Current Employee) Wilmington, DE

ProsSwift Capital has an exciting vision and culture. The ability to have a positive net impact on the small business community nationwide while creating new and exciting products and growing to large scale is an unparalleled experience. The management team are extremely effective leaders who maintain an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit which makes work a lot less like work and more creating a culture and success. Swift is an ideal fit for people who want to own their work and strive in a fast paced results oriented environment. Swift does a great job taking care of the employees and rewarding those that work hard to make the mission a reality.

ConsNo major cons to speak of, occasional challenges with the fast paced growth but nothing outside the norm.

Not so good

Prosthey are growing fast and strongly.

Consthere are few wrong leads.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease listen to all employees and not only leads.

Great work environment but the salary is low.

ProsGreat work environment, friendly staff, snack bar

ConsLow salary, somewhat disorganized, lots of changes happening but employees aren't always informed

Worked for Swift Capital? Contribute to the Community!