www.sfglife.com

4.6

Casey Watkins, Brandon Ellison, & Brian Pope

Great Company

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group

Pros

You have freedom and have the opportunity to start my own business.

Cons

Don't have any cons for this company.

2011 Started - knew Founders since 2005. Took few years to leave former company.

Current Employee - Producer in Iowa City, IA
    Current Employee - Producer in Iowa City, IA

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Transparent. I've been happy with the adjustments SFG has made that were improvements from the former company I came from. It has been a good environment and one that I've been comfortable with. Culture is very helpful. Not sure how long my review would be if I added everything - Just the compensation is well balanced for agents and advancing in leadership roles. It will filter out the difficult people (agents) and keep the ones that value the system. I like that we can bring agents on and have them profitable their first month.

Cons

I have a difficult time finding negatives - I think the only things that I personally feel I could view as negative are really only things that actually have kept me accountable for the quality and contribution to the profitability. IE Making the right choices in products for the client and not getting them declined, good job with the leads I purchase, Monitoring my activity. So this may not be a categorical con but the closest I can get.

I'm appreciative and hope they keep expanding their vision as they already have been.

Life changing

Current Employee - My God Continue to Bless Symmetry and ITS Leadership in Phila, PA

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group

Pros

Blown away by all of the training and mentoring by professionals who have their PHD's in results. The personal growth that is afforded anyone is industry's best. I have 30 years in the personal lines of life insurance business and no company comes close to this business model. I never thought I would be saying that my IMO has my best interest in mind. Simplified system to learn that pays huge dividends to the hard worker. Fool-proof business model. This is a life changing organization that prides itself in helping families.

Cons

Symmetry is changing the mantra of life insurance IMO's. If you are a seasoned life insurance sales veteran this might not be for you because your ego will most certainly get in your way. You will want to re-invent the wheel that is perfectly symmetrical.I know because it was in my nature to do so as well. But if you can allow yourself to be trained while leaving your ego at home, there are no cons.

I can't imagine myself giving this management ANY advice. They are so far ahead of the curve it not only amazes me, it allows me into the circle of how to manage my team using their instilled and natural, positive, forwarding thinking way.

Excellent Place To Work

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Qualified Leads, no COLD CALLING, or DOOR TO DOOR sales.
    Very profitable for those that are teachable and enjoy being paid what there worth.
    Can build a business or produce.

Cons

I do not have any cons.

Continue the good work.

Think twice !!

I worked at Symmetry Financial Group

Pros

They offer lots of training calls to increase your ability to sell insurance policies and recruit other sales agents.

Cons

I bought into their stories of incredible sales results and high income if you just follow the SFG system. Unfortunately, that required me to rack up debt on my credit card buying leads from the company. Because the rates on the insurance policies were so high, most of the policies I sold would cancel within a month or two... Requiring me to pay back my commission to the insurance company! In the end I had spent thousands of dollars more buying leads from SFG than I ever made selling their policies.

SUPER HAPPY we found SYMMETRY!!!

Current Employee - Agency Leader in Simpsonville, SC
    Current Employee - Agency Leader in Simpsonville, SC

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group

Pros

My wife and I couldn't be happier with what we've experienced at Symmetry Financial Group over the last 2 1/2 years. After starting in this business with another company, it has literally been a breath of fresh air for us. After our first experience in this business, we were very apprehensive about staying with it in general. What we found however is that the leadership of Brandon Ellison, Casey Watkins and Brian Pope have made all the difference. Our profitability has gone through the roof because these guys don't saddle us with needless expenses that do nothing for us and only pad their pockets. In fact, in the time that we've been here, they've made changes that have increased the companies expenses which in turn decreased ours. The positive culture is what everyone desires but very few find because most companies a person works for care very little about you and most about themselves. Symmetry truly sees this as a partnership and we look forward to where our growth is going. It blows us away to see the growth we've had as a company since we came on board in June of 2012. LOVING WHERE WE ARE AT!!!

Cons

It's no different than anything else. If I don't go to work doing the things that I need to do to be successful and make it happen, it's just not going to happen. If someone sees that as a con then I guess it is....to me it's just a fact of life.

Thanks for your dedication to making Symmetry GREAT! Let's keep rolling.....only way is UP!!!!!

A company with Integrity

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

After a 20-year career in the Mortgage Industry, I became a licensed agent and producer. In May of 2012, I joined Symmetry Financial Group (SFG) and began protecting families as a Life Agent and within 8 months I was able to replace my income.

SFG offers leadership training programs which I took advantage of and within my first year I was able to build a small team. Due to these programs I was able to guide my team to be more successful producers by running insurance leads and selling individual policies. My team was producing enough revenue which allowed me to get out of the field and focus my time on recruiting.

I became dedicated to recruiting full time and have created a strong, healthy and successful business. My organization currently generates $400K to $500K per month in Life business which all has transpired over a two and a half year time frame. Today, I have a Master Agency housing six Agency Managers and several Key Leaders.

This business is truly what you make of it and you are 100% responsible for your own business. SFG provides back office training and the education you will need to run a successful business. The carrier contacts and leads are available through SFG as well.

I personally have not seen one person fail through SFG system who followed their guidelines. I feel the system is fail proof if you challenge yourself to follow their system.

In today’s business society it is difficult to enjoy time with your family and create your own schedule, this is not the case at SFG. Besides how incredible the income is, we are able to spend time with our families and create our own schedule.

However the bottom line is SFG provides a much needed service. I have delivered three death claim to my own agent’s families. When you deliver a death claim you understand it is about the families you are protecting and not just the income.

I know as an agent I can protect five to ten families each week, but with a strong team I can protect hundreds of families.

Thank you Symmetry Financial Group.

Cons

It looks to good to be true. But it is.

I am Proud of the integrity of are management!

Current Employee - Agency Manager in Delray Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Agency Manager in Delray Beach, FL

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Culture of company is character building with monthly book reading and discussions. Helping clients is the mindset. Over 32 carriers to choose from as a broker. Wonderful promotional guidelines. Opportunity to grow and increase income.

Cons

as far as the SFG I cant honestly think of any. I am truly satisfied. But as a new producer if you don't follow their business model or follow instructions then you might not make it.

We love the culture and all the opportunity you have given us. Keep up the good work!

Lovin' life. Free to be me.

Current Employee - Agency Leaders
    Current Employee - Agency Leaders

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

We all know self employment is not for the faint of heart. But if that's your style and you have a passion to make life better for folks, then this may be for you. Delivering a death claim is hard. But how wonderful to be the only person bringing money to the family and not asking for money at such a stressful time.

Cons

You are paid what you are worth, which can prove yo be a rude awakening.

Thanks. You have kept your heads on straight after these 5 years.

Proven System that works

Current Employee - Agency Manager

I have been working at Symmetry Financial Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great people to work with. They have all the keys in place for you to use their system to succeed. From the best leads and most profitable leads on the market to carrier relationships and proprietary products to world class trips its all good. The best part is the people you work with.

Cons

Its a simple system but its not an easy system. I really think that should be a PRO instead of a CON. If you can put your ego and past experience in your pocket and follow their proven system and trust it then its really simple. Is their a learning curve? Yes. Can people succeed? Yes

Proud of you guys...keep up the good work.

Symmetry Financial Group Photos