SynQor

Updated Mar 18, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Martin F. Schlecht

My experience at SynQor has not fulfilled my wants for a job. The pay is good, but the treatment by executives is not.

Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at SynQor full-time for more than 8 years

ProsGood pay, allowed to work from home frequently, comprehensive medical insurance, highly innovative in their field of operations

ConsPoor treatment by executives, not as much say in the company as I would have hoped for as a manager of sales, dental insurance is very limited which is a problem with kids

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees more fairly and as equals.

Arrogance, nepotism, and horrible treatment of employees

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Boxborough, MA

I worked at SynQor full-time for more than a year

ProsThe majority of lower level employees working there were nice and helpful. Many employees have managed to forge some sort of workplace culture in spite of the conditions

ConsI wanted to run my car off the road every morning that I had to drive there. Non-existent training. Expect very long hours without the compensation to match. Management is largely composed of friends and relatives of the owner; nepotism is rampant, and rumors abound of affairs between executives and managers. Executives go to great lengths to assert their superiority and treat lower employees like garbage. Their "flat" management style just means that there is no clear direction for employees, despite having to answer to multiple bosses. But don't call them bosses!

Advice to Senior ManagementYou will get more out of employees if you treat them better.

No Work Life Balance and Lack of Communication with Management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Boxborough, MA

I worked at SynQor

ProsGood Benefits, and employees are friendly. Location is very close to 495 and commutable. Some managers are great mentors, others are not at all.

ConsUpper Management lacks communication skills, no opportunity for advancement unless you are related to upper management. No work life balance, managers require you to be there for 10+ hours a day.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on work life balance and opportunities for advancement. There is no direction for employees once they have been in their role for 1 year to 18 months. Job becomes stagnent.

Worked for SynQor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SynQor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SynQor CEO Martin F. Schlecht. All reviews posted anonymously by SynQor employees.