Synerfac Technical Staffing

3.4
Bill Lafferty

1. Great place to work

I have been working at Synerfac Technical Staffing

Pros

Great working environment, good training for both recruiting and sales development.

Cons

Commute can be difficult at times

Typical churn & burn

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Synerfac Technical Staffing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

No micromgmt regarding day-to-day activities. People left you alone as long as you were able to do your job. Relatively ethical practices, not nearly as slimy as other firms.

Cons

No mentoring or sales training. Company is completely lacking in technical resources and corporate infrastructure.

Advice to Management

Become more involved with what's happening at the branch offices.

Great place to start or develop career

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Synerfac Technical Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is my first position out of college and I have no doubt in my mind that is one of the best companies to start and grow a career. The amount of freedom and growth potential is astounding. The management is willing to go to bat for you to ensure that you are being treated fairly. Compensation is fair with potential for growth. Place a lot of emphasis on work-life balance. Have never had any trouble working with my schedule.

Cons

Initial overturn lead to stunted growth as an office as a whole but eventually lead to having the right team allowing sustained success

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

5. Fantastic company for Engineering positions

Current Employee - Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Synerfac Technical Staffing full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I was so blessed to find the kind recruiters at Synerfac Technical Staffing. They were extraordinarily helpful in finding my current position and preparing me throughout the interviewing process. I always felt supported. They kept me in the loop every step of the way- which was different in comparison to other recruiters.

Cons

They only have one office and its in a heavy traffic area of Atlanta.. but I only had to come in once.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

6. Don't work here....ever

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Synerfac Technical Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You learn the recruiting process. Training in Delaware was great and they make it seem that they invest themselves in employees, but it's all a lie.

Cons

Management is a joke. They pay base + commission and say you get benefits after 90 days. It all sounds great, but even if you bring them $50,000 MARGINAL profit in less than 3 months, they still plan to get rid of you before giving you commission and benefits. I'm sad I wasted 3 months of my life with such a BS company.

Advice to Management

Don't curse so much. Be more positive and encouraging. Act like you care. Don't use your employees as your toilet paper.

7. Lots of drunks

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Baltimore, MD

I worked at Synerfac Technical Staffing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good pay, good amount of freedom.

Cons

Heavy drinking culture in the company. Inappropriate comments made by upper management, even the CEO.

Advice to Management

Clean up your act.

8. Professional, understanding and interested in their employees success.

Current Employee - Medical Device Manufacturing Associate in Hackettstown, NJ
    Current Employee - Medical Device Manufacturing Associate in Hackettstown, NJ

I have been working at Synerfac Technical Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible and willing to adjust to your needs. The compensation is equal to or better than what the company will pay if you're hired directly. Very responsive when you need something accomplished quickly.

Cons

Unfortunately, for most positions, they do not offer a benefits plan.

Advice to Management

Look into offering benefits for all employees and consider routine performance updates or bonus programs for accomplishments at the jobsite.

Great Place to Start your Career

Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Synerfac Technical Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Synerfac helped me find my first job after college. The company they set me up with had great business ethics and health benefits. They helped me create a great foundation for my career. They were also extremely helpful with finding the right place for my individual needs.

Cons

Their nearest office was a bit of drive from my house, but other than that, there were no cons.

Amazing place

I worked at Synerfac Technical Staffing

Pros

Synerfac has been nothing but helpful to me. Not only did this company assist me in finding my first job out of college, but also my second job as well. I am truly thankful that Synerfac placed me in those two jobs. I was also hurt on the job once and the individual who placed me at that job was there the next day to ensure workers compensation paperwork was filled out and taken care of. Fast, efficient, and kind people work at this company!

Cons

Nothing, however it is fast paced. If you don't have thick skin or a great drive to succeed, this place might be out of your league.

If you work hard and put in the effort, your options are unlimited

Current Employee - Account Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Synerfac Technical Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great clients, from small business to Fortune 500 companies. Lots of diverse jobs to work on. Supportive management team. Long term growth plan for careers and branch development.
    Company paid health benefits.

Cons

Our office had a rebuilding stage and some negative team members made it challenging to grow as much as possible. They are no longer with the organization and I am excited for the future.

Advice to Management

Thank you for making the necessary changes and believing in our branch beyond the negativity that was there.

RSS Feed </> Embed