Synergis

Great place to work...

Sales (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Synergis full-time for more than 5 years

ProsMy co-workers are super talented...The compensation plan is very competitive...Leadership is involved and invested in our success!

ConsNo company is perfect by any means but I have to say that most anything that I would have listed as a con is something that I know management is working to resolve and make better!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Staffing Agency that does NOTHING Different

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Synergis full-time

ProsThe people in recruiting, are great and most of the sales and back office people are good. Leadership is another story....

ConsOwner hires management with the "yes" man mentality. He does not like to be challenged or questioned (the management that did this is in the past 2-3 years are no longer with the company). Comp is low base + commission; which is good....not great, not bad.

Sales people have offices and recruiters are in cubes (owner is a former sales guy). The only promotional opportunities is to move from recruiter to sales (usually after 1 year)....so if you want to be promoted, you have to move into sales.

Lots of turnover in the past 2 years, hired lots of new grads and most were gone within 12 months. Turnover is in all areas (recruiting, sales, marketing etc...). Not real training, get on the phone and start billing.....

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a clue. If you want to get good reviews on this site quit asking/campaigning people to give good reviews (i.e. see the 2 almost identical reviews on 3/12/2012) and actually make it a great place to work.

Wouldn't work for any other staffing agency!!

Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at Synergis full-time for more than 5 years

Pros- Excellent compensation and benefits - three weeks PTO (four after five year anniversary), 11 holidays, presidents club trip if milestone is met, company outings
- Great people - we actually get along with no drama and are friends outside of work (I'm serious)
- Large client base with lots of opportunities to fill jobs

Cons- Sometimes we have a lot of "to-do's" that get lost in the every day focus of placing candidates and satisfying our clients. We could do a better job of communication company-wide and follow up on ongoing projects. But that's all I can think of and I'm sure that exists in any company!

Great Company

IT Contractor (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Synergis full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThey will do there best to find you the best fitting job.

Consnot a thing that i can say bad about them

Overall ok place, limited growth

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Synergis

ProsOppotunity to make good money, good place to gain experience as a career stepping stone.

ConsNo real career path, will do the same job for many years. 2010 winner of Best Places to Work, did not win in 2011. Lots of changes over the past year that have not been well received.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet people do their jobs and stop worrying about whatever stats you look at from random organizations

Worked for Synergis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Synergis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Synergis CEO Cindy Ross. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Synergis employees.