Synnefo Technology Solutions

Synnefo Technology Solutions Reviews

Updated Apr 9, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Full of opportunities and options.

VMware Consultant (Current Employee) Skokie, IL

ProsProjects come and go quickly. New environment all the time.

ConsMight be asked to work from any location.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on with what you're already doing. Showing love for the people that work for you!

Horrid company. Move on.

Consultant (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsDecent salary. Serves as a cautionary tale to others.

ConsThey will lie to you like you're a date on prom night.
    You will be promised bonuses that never materialize. You will be put on jobs that you have no idea how to do with no training or preparation. You will have zero insight into anything that is going on, but be expected to constantly update them. Project managers are a joke. Travel policy is absurd and childish. Benefits are alright. Don't trust them at all. Some of my expenses would take 6 weeks to complete. They mostly hire junior level people that don't know any better. If you're one of them, just know that other companies are better. Almost all of them.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou're probably making a ton of money, so why would you bother changing. If you ever wanted to make this place better for consultants, there's a ton of things you could do. But you won't. And they will leave, like I did, for much better companies.

UCS Consultant

UCS Consultant (Former Employee) Ashburn, VA

ProsI didn't find anything.No advantage to your career and sometimes it leads to debacle.

ConsI worked as a consultant in synnefo. Before Joining in to the project they informed me that expenses will be paid and it was clearly mentioned in email. After Joining in to the project they didn't paid my expenses. They didn't approved my time sheet. I spent around 1000$/week as an expenses. This was a huge loss to me and I'll never work for synnefo in my Life time.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou know how to use people without paying anything..That's Great!!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Do NOT work here

Consultant (Current Employee)

Pros- Pay is above average
    - Wide exposure to virtualization projects (assuming you are skilled in all areas)

Cons- You are only a dollar amount to them, they do not care about your personal growth
    - No training unless you consider a .pdf and a link to video files = training
    - Your request of travel/local work/residency projects are ok'd initially then once you start they don't give you the option
    - No internal communications within workers
    - Mgmt never returns emails/calls
    - Bonus requires almost never taking any time off per quarter
    - Partners do not get the 'good' contracts usually
    - Upper Mgmt Extremely unorganized
    - No company structure - You don't know who you are working for (internally) on a per project basis
    - Lots of 'bait and switch' tactics with customers - "Just get the job via interview then we can switch you out after a few weeks' is common
    - Consultants are assigned as PM's who have never done PM's job, but are sold as PM's....

Advice to Senior Management- Provide REAL training, not a pdf file and a link to videos
    - Be honest with customers/employees about project requirements

Worked for Synnefo Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!