Synopsys Reviews in Phoenix, AZ

3.8

Synopsys Co-CEOs Dr. Aart J. de Geus and Dr. Chi-Foon Chan
Dr. Aart J. de Geus and Dr. Chi-Foon Chan

Pros
  • You don't get lots of work to do as the products are pretty stable, which means good work-life balance (in 66 reviews)

• Provide good work-life balanced and flexible work environment (in 44 reviews)

Cons
  • gt;) Limited opportunities for growth (in 14 reviews)

• Expectations are little high at-least in our team, breaking work life balance (in 9 reviews)

More Highlights

1 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

If I were to rank every company that I worked for in 25 years, Synopsys would rank #1

Former Employee - Executive Account Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Executive Account Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Synopsys full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Rewarding work, Outstanding benefits and salary. Top tier product line. The management cares about it's employees and has developed a work environment that fosters inovation and free thinking. Management is always open to new ideas from employees.

Cons

There is a sense among employees of yearly impending doom. The belief is that your position is only secure for a one year period that ends just before the annual corporate meetings. I often heard it said "Well I got my ticket to the meeting so I must be safe for the next year".

While my tenure at Synopsys was the highlight of my 25+ year career in semiconductor/eda arena, I would suggest to management that they work on developing a sense of security about an employee's position.