Syntellia

Kostas Eleftheriou

1 Employee Review

Great environment, Fun people, Lenient schedule

Android UI Developer (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsCompany paid lunch! A nice work environment with a bunch of fun people. Everyone is very lax about when you arrive and if you need to leave early (assuming you have a good reason). Company provides health insurance, albeit not the greatest, still it's a convenience. Located in beautiful SF near AT&T park, so you can catch a game right after work! I highly recommend this company for someone interested in mobile development as it is the perfect place to gain experience and at the same time enjoy yourself! We have beer!

ConsThe commute for me is bad as there are no company carpools (since there's only so many of us), and most people don't live in the area. If you work late and take a cab, retain the receipt to get reimbursed. A good walk from CALTrain, while MUNI will require 2 buses minimum. Loud outside environment. 2nd and Brannon gets noisy during rush hour/Giants games. In house food/drinks is limited and generally unhealthy.

Worked for Syntellia? Contribute to the Community!