Synygy

www.synygy.com

Synygy Reviews in Pune

Updated May 2, 2014

Mark A. Stiffler,

Pros
  • Great culture, work environment; clear organisation, good managers (in 15 reviews)

• Early on, you learn a lot quickly and have the opportunity to really challenge yourself (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Lack of training on both soft and hard skills (no-training seems to be a type of managing set by the company President) (in 4 reviews)

• Growth opportunities are few as CEO seems satisfied running company at current revenues (in 5 reviews)

More Highlights
36 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Associate business analyst role

Associate Business Analyst (Former Employee) Pune (India)

Pros360 degree feedback appraisal process
    All employees are very competitive and professional. You will enjoy working with them

ConsScope of work is very limited.
    Company focus area is very narrow

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease the scope of work
    Should expand in other areas

Quality of work??Future?? status quo=right place

Associate Business Analyst (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsWork culture, not so well defined processes(could be a boon for smart workers to bypass audits)

ConsNarrowly focussed. Laidback culture. Inexperienced Managers/Managers by virtue of time spent etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay a little attention to the leadership team/Managers in India.

Worst place to work in

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Pune (India)

ProsIt had a good culture in the starting now its gone from bad to worse. Its good at a starting point, giving more than 2 years is a waste of time, and you become less employable after that.

ConsI don't see any pros in long term, power is concentrated in the hands of some unethical , unprofessional people, bad managers, inspite of being a product company they can't handle the heat, they can't manage work, keep dumping bad work. Performance is judged anyway anyhow. Worse place to work in. It is harsh, political and if you don't listen to them you are in big trouble.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease invest in some good managers just because that person has lot of experience in your company does not make him a good manager, hire experienced people and better managers, if you want good work.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

They will give you big lies when you join them be aware!!!

EBR (Former Employee) Pune (India)

ProsThere were few pros before but in current situation everyday new rule comes and the pros become cons.

ConsNothing is certain and sure. Things change everyday and they change for good (according to management).
    10 Hour working shift.
    You get experience certificate only after you send an email from your new employers email address (According to their new shitty policy). And there is no mention of something like this in the policy document.
    The actual policies of the company and the once which are implemented are too different.

Advice to Senior ManagementSometimes think of employee benefits also, is possible.

Work & Family balanced environment, however the Company needs a direction

Associate Business Analyst (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsVery good working culture in regards to Employee Events

ConsThe Management team is never interactive, employee's have a fear of losing their job's, HR team not very pro-active in India, the company needs to work more in employee grooming & enhancing their learning skills....

Advice to Senior ManagementTalk to the employee's about their views & suggestions....

Synygy is a really good organization for a fresher

Software Tester (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsBeing product based a person has time to contribute for personal development rather then working for filling up time cards.

ConsMaybe its just me, but, although a lot of growth plans are discussed during company meetings not much is visible on the ground.

Not bad for fresher

Software Developer (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsChallenging work
    Knowledge gaining experience
    Work doesn't get repetitive

ConsSenior management is manipulative
    Mentor-mentee relationship is not conducive to the growth as an individual as mentor acts superior instead of guiding.

Advice to Senior ManagementMentor-mentee won't work with Indian people

Excellent Workplace

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsGreat Challenges
    Ever Changing
    Allows employee to be innovative and put their ideas to practice
    Freedom to work

ConsSenior Management requires to create level two in the organization
    Lack of training opportunities

Advice to Senior ManagementUse the performance tool to drive motivation alongwith performance
    Train senior management to hone skills and create an environment to grow their sub-ordinates.

Synygy is a great company to work with...

Manager (Current Employee) Pune (India)

ProsSynygy has open culture working environment where all teams can interact at any level. I like the 360 degree evaluation mechanism which gives us appreciations about our work and list of things to improve. I like the indepence of working on our own ideas where we can plan on implementating new things to help our dept and company. Basically, i like being here :)

ConsI know we have improved on our food quality but still need more. We will have to be involved in more in house training, 3rd party seminars and inter-country exchange training programs.

Advice to Senior ManagementI want to thank everyone in the management team for giving us so much of facilities and comfort in Synygy. I am a pretty happy employee and can only thank you guys.

Knowledge gaining experience

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Pune (India)

Pros1. Very good company for a fresher to absorb knowledge

Cons1. People work in GROUPS not TEAMS.
    2. Work culture is not good. Culture is imposed by the people who have stayed in the company the longest.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive the senior people training on how to behave professionally

Worked for Synygy? Contribute to the Community!