Systel

2.1

Systel President Mabhu Chitalapati
Mabhu Chitalapati

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Stay away from Systel, Inc. for the sake of your own health.

Former Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Sugar Land, TX
    Former Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Sugar Land, TX

I worked at Systel

Pros

Their product line is one of the best and has the potential to be great if they can find the key to getting along. You have unlimited potential at this early growth period of the company, you just have to be willing to step up to the plate and accept responsibility for all decisions made.

Cons

In fighting and playing the blame game has forced everyone at this company to become afraid of making any decisions on their own. Now everyone wants approval from someone else before they will make a move, even if it is within their job description to be responsible for a given task. Stress at this company runs so high you will develope high blood pressure if you don't already have it.

There needs to be defined goals for the company and an equal distribution of the responsibility of reaching that goal delegated to the middle managers. With all the middle managers fighting for their own departments and laying blame on others, you will never get everyone pulling in the same direction. The stress and discontent is so high it impairs the ability of the company to make real money.

Unpaid Wages

Former Employee - Customer Service Back Office in South Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Service Back Office in South Houston, TX

I worked at Systel as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Thought It was a good company.

Cons

I was working there from 11/17 to 11/24 of this year and left due to I found another employment opportunity. I was working there for HCL America through Systel. I have been trying to communicate with them since November 25th to ensure I will get paid and I still was still not paid. Time was submitted and approved. I have all email communication with them advising me I will get paid. When December 8th came I did not get paid. I am still to this day trying to get paid. I have emailed all them including the department for HR escalations and no response. I call and text them and they advise things like I should get paid today for end of day and if anything changes will be notified and that was sent yesterday and I was not notified of any changes and have o repeatedly call them and email and no response. I already filed dispute with BBB and will be getting the Texas Workforce for unpaid wages involved and me an attorney.

You all really need to see that I am paid because this is not good practice at all. My attorney will be in contact with you all if this is not resolved in. Payday was December 8th and today is December 11th and still no pay. This has to stop.