System Group (Iran)
www.systemgroup.net Tehran, Iran 1000 to 5000 Employees

System Group (Iran) Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

I worked as management consultant to CEO at SG for 2+ years in late 90s. Previously worked in US in IT for 6 years.

Management Consultant to Chief Executive Officer (Former Employee)
Eslamshahr (Iran)

I worked at System Group (Iran) full-time for more than a year

ProsVery intuitive management style. Strong network within Iran - cross Industries/Governments. Access to very competent and cheap human resources.

Consconcept of Team work is loose. - Projects are not well defined. SDLC Methodology is compromised and at times not existence. (To be fair, note that goes to 1990s experience).

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to be more focused - mapped to its size and capital. Can't be for everyone on every situation at all times. Need to refine its mission/strategy and not sacrifice strategy for tactical gains. Need to divest on certain markets. Need to have a solid enterprise analysis - and change strategy according to SG strengths and dynamic of Iranian market. And that, considering unpredictability of Iranian economy, is nearly impossible - nonetheless not an excuse.

best software company in middle east

Management Analyst (Current Employee)
Eslamshahr (Iran)

I have been working at System Group (Iran) full-time for more than 3 years

Prosjob rotation, managers who are responsible and supportive and creative, knowledge base company, culture and values are very good

Conssystemgroup from fondation till now have not down size.

it is wonderful to work in large company with a variety of works

Senior .NET Developer (Former Employee)

I worked at System Group (Iran) full-time for more than 5 years

Prosfriendly environment,salary and benefits,good experience

Consmost of the time you're packed with works

Advice to Senior Managementjust keep going,try to hire remaining good developers in country

Systemgroup is a worth to work place

J2EE Developer (Former Employee)
Tehran, Tehran (Iran)

I worked at System Group (Iran)

ProsSystemgroup is a leading software company in Iran and This company was growing fastly. It has a competitive environment. They are on time.

ConsSalary was not good enough and their plan for future on Java technology was not obvious. I also heard bad things about their technical abilities but it was wrong.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou should to pay more to have a team that all the members are experts and professionals. You should gather more A employees.

Good Company to be in touch with your subject knowledge by teaching students and earn a decent salary.

I have been working at System Group (Iran)

ProsPractice,Knowledge enhancement,teaching satisfaction,keep in touch with basics of taught subject.

ConsNight Shifts,Change in daily routine schedules.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease salary at par with regular jobs.

You are highly regarded and sought for but you are not necessarily well compensated.

Software Developer (Current Employee)
Tehran, Tehran (Iran)

I have been working at System Group (Iran)

ProsJob stability and receptive company culture are notable. System Group sets the trend in HR management compared to the competition. The open and approachable management gives a positive feeling to the recruits and sets an example to follow.

ConsExcessive workload and unattractive bonuses.

Advice to Senior ManagementSoftware products are in a never ending cycle of maintenace/feature request. This shows all the signs of feature creep on an aging software platform.

Worked for System Group (Iran)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at System Group (Iran) reviews and ratings. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by System Group (Iran) employees.