Systems Plus Solutions Reviews

2.8
Sapan Choksi

1. Gud company, one will enjoy working there

Former Employee - Consultant in Pune (India)

I worked at Systems Plus Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Gud environment, friendly people, helping colleague, and many other gud thing to say. its a l company, but all processes are followed, very open, work life balançe is gud

Cons

Nothing, no , not a cmm level 5 compsny

2. Worst company in my experience. Never join !!

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Systems Plus Solutions

Pros

Good infrastructure. None other that I can recollect

Cons

Its the worst hire and fire company.

I was working at their software division in Pune.

The management demands late working hours on daily basis, expect you to work on weekends also. Too much of Internal politics, average salary, Sandwich leave policy.

Due to less work they forced many people to resign. In-fact every Friday I saw people being fired and not paid their dues. I was one of them. They don't even pay your notice period amount or even for leaves balances. Nothing.

HR seems to be most unhelpful, hand-in-glove with management. So no point talking to them. No transparency at all.

I suggest never join this company.

Show some humanity for your hard working employees. They are not robots.

3. Worst phase of my life ever.. avoid if you can!

Current Employee - Consultant in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Systems Plus Solutions

Pros

If you are lucky you might get to work in 1-2 good projects that have decent exposure and work. But having said that they are very few left.. most of the new business are low quality data entry type work.

Cons

To begin with, I have spend 3 yrs of my life here and seen all goods and bads to be able to judge and write this review.

1. Infrastructure: Quite poor. It looks like office made by converting a residential building. There is not even proper place to have lunch. There are so few toilets that you have to wait in queue every time. Might sound funny but its very irritating believe me. Though office location is good.

2. Organisation and work: As I mentioned earlier, the business outlook is extremely bleak of this company. Most of the good clients that they pride of were brought in due to the good relations of the owner of this company and his good will. But as he took a back seat, no one could really fill in that void. Let alone bringing new business, the old ones are leaving as well. More than 25 yrs in the industry and the company has hardly grown. There is no dedicated sales team and employees are expected to do sales and bring business (no matter what your profile is).
    In the desperation, higher management clings on to any tree and sell stars to the client. Employees are made to slog and deliver.

3. Operations: I have had opportunity to work in some of the leading IT organizations and all of them have their pros and cons. But I have never seen work environment so bad like in this company that everyday feels like a trauma to come to office. I am not exaggerating. Management micro manages every minute of your activity, literally! There is just so much of scrutiny at every step and administration that a simple task also feels like a torture. Management threatens you to the extent that at one point of time I could not get sleep due to nightmares. I had to undergo treatment for stress and depression. Still haven't overcome them completely. Guys, no money is worth all this, believe me!

4. HR: One of the weakest department in the company. HR does not have any say in the organization. You can never trust them with any information, they are hand in gloves with the management. Employees have no representation. Most of the processes are vague and left to the discretion of the managers. The appraisal process is one of the biggest sham ever. They give you 2-3 % hike after so much of hard work, that too they increase your variable component and decrease your fixed thereby actually reducing the net pay. Join the organization if you have no expectations at all for your career.

5. Finance: They make you pay for company expenses and take months to reimburse. There is so much of bureaucracy that you have to go after one person to another to get back your own money. The policies for travel allowance, etc is extremely stingy and you would most of the time have to spend out of your own pockets. Also there is no equality. Different for different employees as per what is convenient to the management. That's why they have formulated the HR policy document so vague.

6. People: Most of the people at the higher levels in the organization have spent all their life here. They have no exposure or experience of other orgs and they are happy in their comfort zone. They are extremely insecure lot. If you are good at your work and threaten their status-quo, they would make sure that your life become a hell and you leave the company. Though I have to say that there are few people down in the hierarchy who are talented and are great to work with. But unfortunately most of them struggling for recognition.

7. Even when people want to leave and move on, they are purposely made to serve full 3 months notice period. That is the reason there are so many people who just leave without informing. They are also hire and fire company. They hire if there is a potential business possibility, but if it doesn't come they fire people without notice.

Do not join this company even if you don't have any other option. Wait for few more months and you would find a better job. Its not worth it!

Please introspect. This attitude is not helping anyone - neither company nor employees. And please stop posting fake reviews, who are you trying to fool?

5. seen some good projects

Former Employee - Delivery Manager in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Delivery Manager in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Systems Plus Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

good camaraderie among people, friendly and family like culture, great incentives, lot of growth opportunities, good people around, Work life balance, office culture is excellent

Cons

have observed that people tend to get stuck in their comfort zone very easily

should not be biased when promoting people

Has good potential, needs some changes

Former Employee - Principal Consultant in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Principal Consultant in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Systems Plus Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

left because of family pressure to move abroad
    otherwise its a good company advantages of right size and projects for individuals to get noticed and grow quiclky.
    some onsite opportunities are available, but not a whole lot.
    rotation among projects possibel
    decent pay package (they pay on par with inductry for newcomers)

Cons

more training programs and learning incentives are required
    need to improve offsite events and perks for employees

solve parking issues - esp at mumbai location

7. Better than other small companies but still has a way to go

Former Employee - Consultant in Pune (India)

I worked at Systems Plus Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Very good clients and projects and some really smart people working there. you will have a lot of responsibility and will be expected to start talking to clients pretty quickly, so be ready. I got a chance to go on site also. In general was happy during my time there.

Cons

Process and policies are not mature enough. They have projects that require very good people but due to process issues employees can get frustrated. HR needs to give solutions faster.

Focus on maturing the processes

Seeing new projects/ clients

Current Employee - Tech Lead in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Tech Lead in Pune (India)

I have been working at Systems Plus Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Just got to know the company recently secured a good project with a well know chocolate maker. The company is also expanding into Java which gives confidence that the company is growing.

Cons

I have worked at both Mumbai and Pune location so both have different issues. For example in Pune parking is a problem if your shift starts post 2pm. In Mumbai there's no canteen.

Update your staff of the new clients that are coming - I found out by chance from a Manager.

Good company to work for from benefits standpoint. Career path restricted

Former Employee - Senior Quality Manager in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Quality Manager in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Systems Plus Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good managers, perks, facilities and benefits. Work on technology and hard workers are recognized well.

Cons

Leadership needs to share vision with employees

Focus on employee career growth. Hire the right candidate with the right education

overall happy with decision

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Pune (India)

I have been working at Systems Plus Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

great co-workers, very helpful
    management is accomodating as long as you do your job well
    overall good propsects for those looking for long term growth
    attentive admin support
    has some big brands as clients

Cons

leave (sandwitch) policy
    facilities can be enhanced
    some IT policies appear haphazard

Good place to strengthen your skill set.

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Pune (India)

I have been working at Systems Plus Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working with systems plus solution full-time(more than 2 yrs, good place to stay,build experience.
    One can get lots of exposure on new technology.

Cons

Internal politics, average salary, Sandwich policy.

Improve on facilities of foods and bike parking issue need to be sorted out.