Systems Plus Solutions

Updated Jul 24, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Sapan Choksi

Some of these reviews make no sense

ProsIts very easy to leave negative feedback "anonymously" - this is the one company which I have seen that I can actually talk to the management, give them my opinions and see changes. Not sure why peopel would rather leave anonymous feedback instead of actually trying to do something about it. I myself when I joined was thinking whats going on here. I went and spoke to management - they helped me understand the big picture and why in certain cases we are in such a situation and what it is doing to fix things. They helped me realize why things cant change overnight but what steps have been put in place to improve things for the future. I never expected so much transparency from a senior person in the comapny but they are happy to share, if I am open to understanding. I encourage everyone to go talk to the management first and then give the opinion.

ConsIt carries too many free loaders. In my team itself there's at least 2 people who just dont do any work, but b/c management keeps giving them chance after chance to improve they keep getting recognized for the teams good work. the comapany needs to figure out how to week out these kind of people, they just create more work for those who are doing good work.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the transparency - it really helps people understand the big picture better. Also please do something about the non-performers.

Company is full of liars, even I could say many are ethically wrong....many managers are just jokers.

Senior Consultant (Former Employee) Pune (India)

ProsIf you are not getting job anywhere or a freshers then only join but don't know in future how it will impact your career as it is already a black listed company. Now HR is asking us to post positive reviews about the company in different websites...LOL

ConsDon't spoil your career. Many ex-employees always say that was the biggest mistake they did when they joined Systems Plus.

Advice to Senior ManagementMr. Management where is the trust? Have some work ethics, you know about the character of few respected Senior Project Managers, yes they are cheap that's why you are keeping them...but work wise your office boy can also do their work, in long run it will not work.

No career growth, no job security, no environment for learning

Senior Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) Pune (India)

ProsNothing, if you are desperate not getting job or a fresher, lots of liability, loans you have to pay, then only join for temporarily, but be sure you will not get trapped in sweet talks.

ConsThey talk a lot about transparency which is not truth. I wrote many incidents but Glassdoor didn't allow to post as those are criminal offences. My all ex-colleagues regrets that they worked with SP. Onsite guy is another great liar. On the name of Managed Captive you feel nothing good is happening with you

Advice to Senior ManagementYou guys are already exposed. I never seen a company which takes money from employees only and distribute snacks among them.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

These reviews makes sense

Senior Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsThese reviews sharing the real picture definitely makes sense. the good review are written by the old group of the org. the old group controls the functioning not allowing the outsider to showcase his potential. this old group does not share the important info related to work just wants to control the crowd here.

ConsThese reviews definitely makes sense. the good review are written by the old group of the org. the old group controls the functioning not allowing the outsider to showcase his potential. this old group does not share the important info related to work just wants control the crowd here

Advice to Senior Managementits a kiddish act of writing good review about urself

Consultant at System Plus

IT Consultant/Business Analyst (Former Employee) Pune (India)

ProsNo pros.. Except good employees (peoples ) are working.

ConsThe manager don't know how to plan things and resources. Managers dont know which resources they should keep and which they should fire. Few people in the team are only working day and night, rest of the team members comes and complete there 9 hours of work. They think just come and do time pass well they are true if they are not giving you hike. Every weekend you have to work. Work for them but dont ask hike from them. no work appreciation. Client used to drive the company. Development is worst. Hr Team roams on the floor like models. They fire good resources and keep hiring new peoples and who can work at less salary. They are playing with employees life. No training sessions have been planned. No life balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want to survive in the market keep good resources and fire bad resources.

Just believe all the one star reviews here...

Contractor (Former Employee) Pune (India)

ProsNo pros. No job security. Hire and fire company.

ConsSurviving on one project only. Recently fired 40+ people. No direction. Every employee there is dreaming of leaving the company. Those who haven't left are too dumb.
    Worst of all they have installed a time tracking software where you have to sit on your computer for 7.5 hours daily or else your salary will be deducted. 9 hours of physical presence is mandatory.
    They hired a lot of freshers at reaallyyy low pay and fired senior people. Thats their vision.(lol)

Advice to Senior ManagementCome on guys, your employees are not doing data entry jobs. Do away with your crap minimum online time policy.
    Dont think you can run your company through freshers alone.
    And stop posting 5 stars reviews here. Who gives a 5 star to any cmpny ?

HR Recruitment team very bad

ProsLooking at HR here will give a enthu booster but in real they are just a pain as work is concerned. just models on floor.

ConsThey treat candidates as servants. I refered 2 friends both were told to waits for hours, bad attitude, very bad gesture from Gitika.horrible recruiter supported by her manager vinita. no complains reach management cos of hr manager.

Advice to Senior Managementchange hr team

Employee Friendly Company.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat place to work with good support staff. This organization takes cares of there employees and the environment here is friendly and like a family. They have a flexible working hours. Apart from work, the company takes cares of employees through many cultural activities,stress buster activities..etc through out the year. Its a growing company so you get a good opportunity and growth. Good on site opportunities.

ConsDon't go away from the actual culture of Systems Plus for any client. Frequent training programs should be organised for the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. Whatever policies you all change, try to make it as always for the benefit of employees.

Really Happy

Associate Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsThis is my first job, never thought I would have such a great time at work. Learning a lot, and already contributing on a major project. The Seniors are really helpful and genuinely care.
    I am seeing my other friends struggle in other companies, but I am very happy.

ConsCant think of any as of now.

Advice to Senior Managementreally like the open door policy

Good place to work

Associate Consultant/Business Analyst (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsGood place to work, friendly and helpful colleagues, open-door policy, lots of new things to learn, flexible timings

ConsSome seniors can be a bit biased, salaries aren't great

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the friendly atmosphere, give more benefits to employees, increase the pay scale

Worked for Systems Plus Solutions? Contribute to the Community!