Systems Technology Group Inc.

www.stgit.com

Anup Popat

1. Excellent work conditions and quick and accurate in all immigration work

Current Employee - Senior Java Developer Analyst in Dearborn, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Java Developer Analyst in Dearborn, MI

I have been working at Systems Technology Group Inc. full-time (more than a year)

Pros

To work with HR regarding immigration is too smooth. HR knows in and out of the process. Accurate documentation and paperwork. Never have to worry about anything. I have completed my labor - first phase of GC in just four months.

Cons

salary base is more conservative side.

Advice to Management

Account manager should know bit of HR stuff.

2. good

I worked at Systems Technology Group Inc.

Pros

It was a good place to work with lot of learning. Employees are treated great and there is lots to learn.

Cons

I would suggest nothing at this point of time

3. Very well organized company. Structured hierarchy management. Great place to work!

Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst

Pros

I have been working 1+ years as a Senior Systems Analyst for this company. Process oriented company; keeping the promises as promised. Proper documentation, review in order to get the GC/H1-B approvals. 100% success of GC/H1-B approvals. Individual concers are very well addressed on-time. Never delayed the salary. Got salary revision, as promised at the end of one year service. Overall, good company to work with.

Cons

Nothing noticed so far; I will definitely post here if I noticed anything.

Advice to Management

Nothing.

5. Best company to work for -- Great place to work !

Current Employee - Project Lead in Lansing, MI
    Current Employee - Project Lead in Lansing, MI

Pros

I have been working at Systems Technology Group Inc. full-time (more than a year). It's a wonderful organization that is growing and evolving. Lots of room for opportunity.Who are looking for immigration benefits and good recognition for their abilities, this is the right place I can say. Good management, strong profile, global clients, friendly environment.

Cons

Very Minor and they can be ignored.

Advice to Management

No need to share my thoughts here anonymously. If I need something management is open to hearing what I have to say.

6. Great company to work for........honesty, integrity, professionalism - few key traits to call out

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Troy, MI

Pros

It's been a year since i joined STG as an employee, and, to date, the thing which i am amazed at and would reiterate multiple times is their top-notch professionalism, and it's not just one department, but every function, be it HR, Payroll, Management, Recruitment etc.......The simple rule followed is do your work and rest would be taken care by STG, be it Medical, Visa, GC...... in a timely, lawfully, and, organized manner. No hassles at all.
    It's not, all work in STG, they do ensure that employees in various projects get to meet and come together for some fun time thereby promoting the idea of cohesive organization. No wonder the employee retention rate is so high in STG. Kudos to the entire STG team for being such a great company to work for.

Cons

During my 1+ year experience in STG, I haven't seen any negative aspects to share in this forum.

Advice to Management

Guess this could depend on the individual's residency status, but, I think eligible employees should be trained and given more responsibilities so as to push forward STG's growth and profitability.

7. Love this Company. Great Company to Work For!!

Current Employee - Developer in Auburn Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Developer in Auburn Hills, MI

I have been working at Systems Technology Group Inc. (more than 5 years)

Pros

They do a great job with focusing on Client & Employee Satisfaction! I have worked with this company for 7 years and the company's Leadership, HR Staff and Project Delivery Teams are by far top notch. Average employee has been employed for 8+ years. This company is a great company to work for.

Cons

I do not have much to say. If I had to pick one, it would I be that I wish this company expanded into Africa. I beleive that Africa is the next emerging continent. I know that this company has done well with expansion into Asia Pacific Markets....I hope they also consider other emerging markets.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. The company's executive team including the CEO have done an excellent job. I think that as long as they continue to focus on Customers and Employee's this company will continue to do well.

8. Great Company to Work For

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Dearborn, MI
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Dearborn, MI

I worked at Systems Technology Group Inc. full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The Recruiting & HR Staff was Awesome. They were professional and easy to deal with. They would always follow up and make sure that I was happy. They did this not only for me, but other employees in my account site as well.

Cons

Nothing negative to share. However, I wish that I could have worked for them longer. But my husband had to move so I had to leave the company.

Advice to Management

I had worked for STG for 11 years. I got a chance to know the executive leadership team. CEO is a great leader. He is focused on ensuring 100% employee satisfaction. I recall that he authorized a loan to help a foreign worker to help pay for the worker's mother's heart surgeory. Human Beings come first.

As a Contractor.. Good
    As a permanent office Employee.. RUN FAR AWAY!

I have been working at Systems Technology Group Inc.

Pros

Very nice and aggressive recruiting staff that does what they're told and strive to find you the best project. Always paid on time! Hardworking staff overall.

Cons

CEO is awful. Berates staff regularly and publicly. Family owned and operated so NO confidentiality at all.

Advice to Management

Take a sensitivity class, learn respect, or install a revolving door.. eventually, your staff will get some courage and pride and leave.

10. Not a good Company to Work for.

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Detroit, MI
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Detroit, MI

I worked at Systems Technology Group Inc. full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I did not find anything good. A company run by family dramas.

Cons

The recruiters are too bad. They are aggressive and ask a lot of personal questions. The lead is taken by their Recruiting Manager who also portrays to be sweet but tries to extract a lot of information. I think they encourage racism. They make you slog and a complete family drama takes place in the office.

Advice to Management

Be professional rather than digging into one's personal life.

STG is very professional placement service.

Former Contractor - IT Project Manager/Coordinator in Auburn Hills, MI
    Former Contractor - IT Project Manager/Coordinator in Auburn Hills, MI

I worked at Systems Technology Group Inc. as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

It is evident that their goal is to place a candidate in a position that they will be very successful in - I was placed in such a position of excellent opportunity. The project I had been placed on was a perfect fit for my skill set, as well as my personality. While on my assignment, I learned about a part of the client business I had never been exposed to. Also, STG was good at following up with me, and they even had a nice holiday lunch for us - they didn't "forget" about us once we were placed on the project. Best of all, I absolutely loved my manager and co-workers. I couldn't have been happier. My only reason for leaving this position after more than a year, was because of a permanent opportunity that fell into my lap, that offered a substantial pay increase as.

Cons

I know STG cannot control billing rates from the client, however, it would have been nice if my pay could have been higher.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work - you have a very professional and nice staff.