T-Mobile

www.tmobile.jobs

T-Mobile Reviews in Parsippany, NJ

T-Mobile CEO John Legere

John Legere

Pros
  • A pretty good work life balance and a comfortable place to work (in 101 reviews)

• Great benefits opportunity to grow and make alot of money in commission in the right store (in 282 reviews)

Cons
  • I work on-call shifts, so I wish there was a more creative way to handle work/life balance (in 53 reviews)

• Upper management motivation techniques are terrible in some areas (in 85 reviews)

More Highlights
12 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Overall it was good but there was a big problem with being an old boys club. which makes it hard for promotion

Business Development Manager (Current Employee) Parsippany, NJ

ProsTMobile compensation is top notch. T mobile does offer great benefits and outstanding opportunities as its a growing company.

ConsThe network needs improvement and selling Tmobile can be a challenge. Its truly a numbers game you need to work twice as hard to sell it. There is no training!!! Literally you have to learn as you go. Management often has a disconnect with the field employees. They also don't have key products you need to outpace your competition and you must be very creative to win accounts b2b indirect is the key to your success in mid market.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is no training to employees and support is limited.

Enjoyed the T-Mobile family. Most employees was professional and laid back.

Circuit Designer (Former Employee) Parsippany, NJ

ProsNo limit on working as a contractor

ConsUnable to work remote as a contractor

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Good Company to work for

Systems Administrator (Former Employee) Parsippany, NJ

ProsWork/Life balance
    Training opportunities
    Work with latest technology
    Great co-workers

ConsConstant change in management leaves employees in a state where they have to start their relationship with the new manager all over again.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management should exercise skip managment so employees can speak to them directly. This will provide them with a better understanding whether there's room for improvement in a certain dept. and will also keep middle management in check.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good company but get ready to move around often

Project Manager (Former Employee) Parsippany, NJ

ProsGreat Benefits, some really smart people, opportunity for advancement, they understand the importance of work life balance.

ConsTo really move up in the company you'll need to move around the country and in to other departments. If you think you can stay in one department and move up...forget it!!!

Great place to grow your career

Senior RF Engineer (Former Employee) Parsippany, NJ

ProsFast paced, entrepreneurial environment and lots of growth opportunities.

ConsToo many middle managers which needs to be addressed

Excellent benefits though workers treated as numbers not people

Operations Analyst (Former Employee) Parsippany, NJ

Prosbenefits are excellent
    co-workers are amazing
    phone discounts

Consyou are treated as a number,

Advice to Senior Managementbecome more persornable and understandable of situations employees may have

Best Place to Peform, Work & Grow

Network Technician (Current Employee) Parsippany, NJ

ProsCompetitive pay, great benefits, great company perks & performance bonuses, terrific co-workers (feels like family), home away from home.

ConsCompany grew, some perks went by-by. More and more work gets piled on, but head count stays the same.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior Mgmt must do a better job communicating with employees. They should stretch their employees so thin, that the work gets overwhelming.

Generally unpleasant

Lease Consultant (Former Employee) Parsippany, NJ

ProsFlexible and unorganized - good for someone very young - RF team had good morale and was very helpful. Other organizational groups very uncoordinated and unhelpful.

ConsCorrupt management w/o very good training and subject to strict and variable budgets. All in all
    unpredictable and subject to quick changes and some mean managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should review fairness and regular employment law practices. There was gender
    inequalities and favoritism running amok. The place needs help.

Place to Work

RF Engineer (Current Employee) Parsippany, NJ

ProsGood place to work, benefits are very good as compared to other wireless competitiors. Also, good room to grow, management encourages career growth.

ConsNeed to lead the wireless market in the United States. Always behind Verizon and AT&T in various aspects. Hopefully the new management would change this trend and make T-Mobile USA teh number 1 carrier in the United States.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should try and push this company to #1 in the wireless industry. I know it is tough, but we need to start to make some head way which I do not see.

Sr. RF Engineer - T-Mobile

Senior RF Engineer (Former Employee) Parsippany, NJ

ProsThey take care of their employees. Offer much better salaries than other telcos and will generally provide a lot of opportunities for internal promotions.

ConsToo many cliques and high on politics. If you're a foreign worker, forget bout the green card. T-Mobile is easily the worst when it comes to that and many a brilliant employee has left the company frustrated.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter feedback, more prompt feedback is required. More importantly though, T-Mobile is full of a very thick layer of incompetent middle managers promoted from within who are basically overhead.

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!