T-Systems

www.t-systems.com.my

T-Systems Reviews

Updated Jun 6, 2014
T-Systems – Malaysia – “Best place to perform and grow”

T-Systems – Malaysia – “Best place to perform and grow”

T-Systems CEO Reinhard Clemens

Reinhard Clemens

Good

Intern (Current Employee) Redrock, NM

Prosnice to work over all

Constoo large and therefore slow

Advice to Senior Management.

Not recommend to join T-Systems Malaysia

IT Analyst (Former Employee)

ProsWorking environment is very flexible until many staff also not really have the attitude to work

ConsCompany are paying low and employer are not really care about the employee. Too much changes in the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe midset of the Management need to be more focus on the employee as too much employee resign from this company.

Stay away!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood pay and generous number of holidays

ConsHorrible management if its what you can call it that. No loyalty to employees

Advice to Senior ManagementTry managing

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Typical scenario of a Big Company. Over worked and underpaid.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Downers Grove, IL

ProsGreat vacation time, healthcare benefits and 401k.

ConsThey are misleading. They over work you. Expect you to do the job of 3 people. They could care less about not having a family life. Forget about getting a proper training if you're a new employee. They ignore customer complaints until it's too late. There is a lack of leadership from management. I've seen employees leave and instead of hiring a replacement they like to tack on the responsibilities to an existing employee. The only way to move up in that company is all about who you know. Definitely not because of your hard work.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeaving advice is a waste of time. It's not like they're really going to listen and actually turn things around. Sending out an email letting us know about lay offs in the next two years says it all.

Infinite stormy times

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Cerritos, CA

ProsLittle overtime, decent pay, understanding on days off needed.

ConsNo consistencies or thought out foresight on how to achieve mission goals. Everyone, particularly upper management, flies by the seat of their pants hoping they are doing the right thing, proving to not be equipped with the knowledge necessary for efficiencies.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink before doing. Increase proactivity to decrease reactivity. Employees have lost their respect for upper management a long time ago for valid reasons. Remember, it starts at the top.

Distasteful

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNone, zilch, zippo....oh, they have a really nice office at Rockefeller Center. Who cares! Not the employees! Ya, all the US staff told no raises but you can visit our fancy office.

ConsWhere does one begin? Want a divorce? Work at T-systems. Your work life balance will become non-existent. All work...no balance! 24/7 no matter what is going on in your life. Graduations, forget about it. Anniversary, not going to happen. Family get togethers, no way. An actual weekend to be with your spouse, family, kids mow the lawn...out of the question. The upper Management in Germany live in a constant crisis mode Corporate all want to be chiefs. The in fighting is insane. Red tape, they invented it.

The upper crust of T-systems doesn't care if you have been awake for 24to 36 hours straight they will work you to within an inch of your life.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop micromanaging. If you don't let your employees have some kind of work/life balance with their families they will simply find another company to work for.

T-systems is the best company that I ever worked for.

Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee) Eindhoven (Netherlands)

Prosprofessional, correct, good salaries
    I am T count on me!

ConsLack of language training for foreigners.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Statisfying

Intern (Current Employee)

ProsLove the place at work at - Cyberjaya. A well planned city with low crimes and convenience in transportation.

ConsPeople here dont seem to know each other that well.

Advice to Senior ManagementOrganize more events. do something to bring people together. :)

lack or professionalism, being an Expat to the country one would expect smooth joining process. but this org lacks it

Virtualization Desktop Engineer (Current Employee) Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

ProsLearning New technology, (may not be in other projects) the process i'm in and my current manager emphasizes on learning new technology.

ConsEmployees lack basic English skills, communication is horrible. Managers have bad English speaking and writing skills.

Advice to Senior Managementtrain your managers in English Speaking and writing and Communication skills.

T

ProsGood platform to learn and grow.

ConsManagement problem. Work process keep changing. company rules and regulation is not good for certain issue.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo need advice. It is useless..

Worked for T-Systems? Contribute to the Community!