T&R Properties Reviews

1.0
P.Ronald Sabatino

1. Worst mistake of my professional life

I worked at T&R Properties full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The base salary was okay. I met a couple of nice people while working there. My checks didn't bounce

Cons

I could go on for hours. Inappropriate behavior and dialog from corporate, constant threat of losing your job, lunatic owner. They record all of your phone calls. The apartments are garbage and not kept up. Everything outdated to the point that it was humiliating to take tours. Just shoddy, low class all around. I contacted a lawyer 2xs while working there and decided to just quit. Terrible terrible experience

Sell the assets and retire

2. Bad work experience

Former Employee - Leasing Agent in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Leasing Agent in Columbus, OH

I worked at T&R Properties full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I did have one fantastic manager who taught me a lot about the field.
    One of the senior managers was able to recruit me to a bigger and better company.

Cons

Terrible upper management.
    My manager literally closed her door when residents stormed throughout the office with their bad experiences and offered ZERO help when they were screaming at me. This is reflective on ONE of many managers I had at the property.
    My first day on the job I witnessed a coworker getting fired in the office next to me for not much reason.
    I was sick with tonsillitis with a SICK NOTE describing my diagnosis and got a write up from HR because I took "excessive days off"
    No commissions paid on new leases or renewals. There is a "bonus structure" but it is impossible to attain.
    No company events. No sense of company pride. No way to interact with colleagues with questions.
    Shady business practices which causes a huge strain on job.
    Little to no vacation time

Everything above.

3. Worst Company I have ever been with in m 26 years of Property Management

I worked at T&R Properties

Pros

There is no reason why anyone should ever consider working with the company. They lie and all they are interested in is the bottom line and do not want to spend any money to improve their properties, instead increase the rents more and more and then expect people to knock the doors down to want to live on one of their properties. They claim they are selling a service well that's a lie as well. Look up slumlords and you will find T&R as the definition.

Cons

Just going to work daily with this company is a challenge,,, you might have a job and then you might not. They are two face and talk out of both sides of their mouths. Do not believe anything they tell you because it will be a lie.

Get out of the business.....you are two face liars....all of you

5. The worst property mgmt company in Columbus

I worked at T&R Properties full-time (less than a year)

Pros

There are absolutely no pros for this company.

Cons

horrible management-they will set you up to fail, favortism, the owner and COO are very unprofessional, its a revolving door. In the short time I was there 15 people quit if that tells you anything. The properties are old and falling apart, they say they are a smoke free workplace however if they like you you will get away with it.

There is nothing that is going to fix this company. The have a horrible reputation for a reason. Everyone told me not to go there and I learned my lesson.

6. Fair starting point

I have been working at T&R Properties full-time

Pros

good for first job out of college.

Cons

Not a position to make a career.

7. Horrible

I worked at T&R Properties full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The staff at my property were great

Cons

Constant changes in management, policies, no really support for properties but expectations always increasing. Raise rents when you can't even rent the ones vacant because they are higher than their comps., don't care about residents but expect you to get everyone to renew. I could go on and on but save yourself the trouble!

Try positive feedback instead of always negative, be realistic with expectations and goals.

T&R Properties Photos