T2 Systems Reviews

4.0

CEO

Great place to work

I have been working at T2 Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This a really good place for a developer to work. Very fair pay, room for advancement, appreciation of your talents, and no unreasonable expectations.

Cons

The clients can sometimes be unreasonable. However, the management almost always has your back.

There is a kind of silo culture, where people from different groups inside the company get defensive with each other. Get this under control.

Not horrible Not Great

Current Employee - Engineering and Technology  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Engineering and Technology in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at T2 Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun work environment - Cool employees overall

Cons

Management is usually unavailable for direction - hard to be the new guy

Spend more time with new resources... It will pay off in the end

Great Company to work

I have been working at T2 Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good Environment to work, Great team and very good Management.. Work life balance is great. Never feel like "Oh!! one more day at work". Fun place to work and A lot of learning

Cons

compensation not up to IT market standards. I don't think I can think of anything else right now

None I can think of right now

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Not fun anymore - too stressful

I worked at T2 Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Very flexible, most people are really fun to work with, most people will step up to help in any situation, very cool office, management tries to listen to everyone, a lot of very bright talent!

Cons

The company grew way too fast and mismanaged many areas. I see management really trying to keep up and fix things, but nothing really being fixed. Money was spent poorly, even though the new office is beautiful ... they needed to think about the employee's needs, not the office (where customers rarely come anyway). A lot of micro-managing for no reason, most people get their jobs done on time and on target. It used to be such a fun place. Every time there is a lay-off (and I have never seen so many lay-offs in one company) we all get scared ... that is not helping morale.

Management really needs to step back and take a long look at where we were and where we are headed. It almost feels like the "keeping up with the Jones'" the extravagant way things are done. Listen, Listen, Listen to your lower level employees... a happy employee will give you all and in turn will make your customers happier.

GREAT Company!

I have been working at T2 Systems full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Exccellent culture, flexible, cutting edge, great benefits, and very nice office space!

Cons

Depending on the project you are working on, you may have to work extra hours. HOWEVER, the company is very good at recognizing the effort and makes up for it!

Don't forget about your employees....they are your bread and butter!

Best place I've ever worked!

I have been working at T2 Systems

Pros

T2 has a fantastic corporate culture. Everyone is very bright and supportive of one another. Unlike other workplaces, everyone truly gets along with each other. We work very hard but still manage to maintain a good work/life balance.

Cons

We are a quickly growing company and this sometimes leads to long work hours during certain parts of the year. Communication between departments can be weak at times.

Keep taking care of your employees and the rest will follow. Continue giving feedback (whether positive or negative) on a regular basis.

Not the best and not the worst company

I worked at T2 Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Used to be a small and fun company where everyone truly liked working together and helping each other. They try to be family friendly and family aware, giving days off when you work a lot of overtime hours. Most worker-level people are really fun, nice, and like what they do. The company meetings are really fun and make you feel part of a team.

Cons

Over-worked and under-appreciated. Too many managers, VPs and directors (50/50 to workers). Benefits are not good, stress is very high. A lot of "friends" being promoted or praised, not recognizing the lower workers.

Take a step back and remember when you were one of the "Best Places to Work"... what changed? Don't promote everyone in the world just because. Get back to your roots and stop looking for money, take care of your customers - no matter what. DWYSYWD

Used to be a great place to work

I worked at T2 Systems

Pros

Customer dedication
    Overly indulgent working environment
    Great individual effort from most teammates
    Dedication is strong to one's team

Cons

Far too much silo-ing which leads to cross departmental struggles
    Entire development/product/strategy area is mismanaged and not accountable
    Sales forecasting inadequate

SLT preaches a family friendly type work environment, and it used to be that way. Either commit to this approach or be honest with the rank and file and let them know that profitability is the only thing that matters.

Worked for T2 Systems? Contribute to the Community!