TA Instruments

Updated Jun 19, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Terry Kelly

A great company to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lindon, UT

ProsRelaxed work environment, family friendly, understanding management, & creative team thinking is encouraged.

ConsThere is no room for growth. Where you start is more then likely exactly where you will be in 5 to 10 years.

Advice to Senior ManagementKnow the value of your employees and show them that you value them by giving them room for growth.

TA - a great place to work

Manufacturing Department (Current Employee) New Castle, DE

ProsTA has a great work environment and plenty of opportunity to grow. The work/life balance is great. Most managers have an open door policy and are open to new ideas.

ConsI have been working here for over a year and am completely satisfied. I know there are some minor complaints in other departments, however they have not affected me.

Great Benefits and Work Enviroment

ProsWork environment is relaxed with focus on completing projects. TA has the feel of a small company with approachable management including the president of the company. TA receives their benefits package through the parent company Waters LLC. TA is the best of both worlds small company feel with big company benefits.

ConsSince TA is a smaller organization there are less positions and opportunities for advancement.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Work Culture

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New Castle, DE

ProsDue to a long product life cycle, job is only stressful at a few times. Great work culture. Work/ life balance is great.

ConsNo bonus structure to the salary. A disadvantage to the long product cycle is that it is not very dynamic.

Advice to Senior ManagementProduct requirements should not change that often.

Positive complex environment.

Applications Engineer (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsGreat people to work with.

ConsManagement structure lacks the efficiency needed to grow more.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsolidate new acquisitions as quickly as possible. New acquisitions not consolidated do not receive attention needed.

Worked for TA Instruments? Contribute to the Community!