TAB

3.6

Arman Bourgoin

Excellent

I have been working at TAB

Pros

Great people, fun place to work. An industry that is on the cusp of change.

Cons

The rapid change can be a bit overwhelming for new people,

adequate

I have been working at TAB

Pros

No strict dress code
    Easily accessible location
    An industry with potential to grow (records management)
    Friendly co-workers

Cons

Upper management knows little about empowering their people. If you are not in the sales team, you are basically nothing to senior management.

It is interesting to see how senior management still expects people to work overtime and go the extra mile even though there seems to be a genuine lack of understanding of what it means to "respect" your employees. A few (let's be fair- only a selected few) managers particularly enjoy parading around the company multiple times on a daily basis, sneaking up behind employees' desks or pretending to be nonchalant, while purposely walking around to check up on the employees to make sure they are working and not slacking off. One is often reminded of being back in kindergarten. It's so ridiculously juvenile a move it reduces motivation and is counter-productive.This company stretches its resources thin- everyone in the administrative side of things are usually overworked (in the sense that the various teams are usually understaffed), but the people who work here work hard and are diligent, responsible and pleasant people, great to work with.

There is no integration at all when you are a new employee. You have no idea who "person A" is in "department B", even though you might end up talking to them via email or working with them on a project over time. You can stay here for months and still only know a co-worker by their face and not their name nor their role. Or that you simply get to know each other because you park next to one another.

This is a company where a lot of the staff clear out by 5 o'clock sharp. Still, a lot of hard-working and friendly people here- the co-workers here make this place still a decent place to work. Still, if you want a challenging career- go somewhere else.

Once you start valuing your people and not seeing them as "labourers", maybe your people will start going the extra mile for you.

OK

I have been working at TAB

Pros

Can work in different file rooms

Cons

It's a contrator, lower salary than the market

I think TAB is OK

Former Employee - Records Tech
    Former Employee - Records Tech

I worked at TAB

Pros

I was in a very good team. People were nice. We helped each other and went along with each other.

Cons

I did not think I could improve myself quickly in TAB. And there were no room for the people to grow up.

The managers are nice to the employee, and they have the knowledge related to the field. I think they know what they are doing.