Pros – Good Atmosphere, will be involved in all phases of SDLC
Cons – No work-balnce, extra working hours usually, no process
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
1 person found this helpful
Pros – - Get to learn a lot
- infrastructure is good
- you wont be on bench for more than a month in worst case.
Cons – - work overload.
- no personal life
- very little payments
- high degree of variable component. so very less in hand salary.
- will always need to stay back for work till late night.
- will need to work on weekends frequently.
- exceptionally high work pressure.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
No thanks –