I worked at TALENTBEAT full-time for more than 3 years
Pros – - Get to learn a lot
- infrastructure is good
- you wont be on bench for more than a month in worst case.
Cons – - work overload.
- no personal life
- very little payments
- high degree of variable component. so very less in hand salary.
- will always need to stay back for work till late night.
- will need to work on weekends frequently.
- exceptionally high work pressure.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2012-12-31 23:15 PST
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –