TASC

Employer Engaged

TASC Reviews in El Segundo, CA

TASC President and Chief Executive Officer John Hynes
John Hynes

Pros
  • Very good benefits, flexible work schedule (in 7 reviews)

• TASC also recognizes work-life balance is important to employee retention (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Since the divestment from Northrop Grumman TASC has lost its identity (in 12 reviews)

• The actions of the owners and senior management speak louder than their words (in 8 reviews)

More Highlights

2 Employee Reviews Back to all Reviews

Work hard, play little

Current Employee - Senior Program Manager in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Program Manager in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at TASC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

TASC surrounds you with some very intelligent co-workers, and offers some stability in a changing industry.

Cons

TASC is looking for ways to reduce costs, and it impacts employees daily lives. Working at Northrop Grumman was very different than at TASC.

Good place to work right out of school

Current Employee - Engineer I in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Engineer I in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at TASC

Pros

The environment is for the most part relaxing and easy going. Sometimes I feel like I'm at a think tank and not a corporation. The pay and benefits are good and flexible time (depending on the program you are working on) is a great thing to have.

Cons

I have never actually met a customer for the program and do not really know if any of the work I do is useful. The long term opportunities seem limited but that may be a symptom of the defense industry and government and not directly because of the management at TASC.

Handle problem employees early and often otherwise there will be bigger issues down the road.