TASC

TASC President and Chief Executive Officer John Hynes

John Hynes

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Work hard, play little

Senior Program Manager (Current Employee)
    El Segundo, CA

ProsTASC surrounds you with some very intelligent co-workers, and offers some stability in a changing industry.

ConsTASC is looking for ways to reduce costs, and it impacts employees daily lives. Working at Northrop Grumman was very different than at TASC.

Good place to work right out of school

Engineer I (Current Employee)
    El Segundo, CA

ProsThe environment is for the most part relaxing and easy going. Sometimes I feel like I'm at a think tank and not a corporation. The pay and benefits are good and flexible time (depending on the program you are working on) is a great thing to have.

ConsI have never actually met a customer for the program and do not really know if any of the work I do is useful. The long term opportunities seem limited but that may be a symptom of the defense industry and government and not directly because of the management at TASC.

Advice to Senior ManagementHandle problem employees early and often otherwise there will be bigger issues down the road.

Worked for TASC? Contribute to the Community!

TASC Videos

TASC – Why Work for Us?

For nearly 50 years, TASC has worked on the front lines with our customers on missions that strengthen security and safety and protect the basic values of our society. Our nearly 5,000 professionals provide the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TASC reviews and ratings in El Segundo, CA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TASC CEO John Hynes. All reviews posted anonymously by TASC employees.