TCF Bank
www.tcfbank.com Wayzata, MN 500 to 999 Employees

TCF Bank Reviews in Aurora, IL

TCF Bank – US – “TCF Bank”

TCF Bank CEO William Cooper

William Cooper

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

It is a good bank to start in the banking industry. You get a lot of experience with the many challenges of everyday.

Teller Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Aurora, IL

ProsThe locations I worked at were open from 8 to 8 so there were lots of opportunities for a flexible schedule. The dress code was not too strict as long as you wore a blazer or dress sweater.

ConsSales goals were pretty strict and the incentives were not enough to mach these goals.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore contests for extra incentives. For example movie tickets, gift cards, paid time off and such.

I could summarize my experience at TCF as long, retail hours, high-pressure sales, and massive turnover.

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Aurora, IL

ProsThere is a lot of change. Just when you start getting to know a manager, they get transferred to another branch or they leave the company. I mean like every 2 or 3 months. There is a lot of staff turnover, but it gives you a chance to help train new sales associates. The constant change also opens up a lot of opportunity, so I look at this as a pro.

ConsSales goals are paramount. If the store is empty and there are no customers, there is still no excuse for not getting sales on your shift, and there are consequences for not meeting daily goals, even when you are just coming off a very successful month or quarter.

Worked for TCF Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TCF Bank reviews and ratings in Aurora, IL — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TCF Bank CEO William Cooper. All reviews posted anonymously by TCF Bank employees.