TCI Business Capital

Company in Growth Mode

Current Employee - Sales  in  Burnsville, MN
    Current Employee - Sales in Burnsville, MN

I have been working at TCI Business Capital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

TCI Business Capital is an exciting place to work. The company is widely recognized as an industry leader and I am very proud to be a part of a hard working team where everyone is treated fairly and given a great opportunity to succeed in their role. I have worked here more than 3 years and truly enjoy coming to work each day and being able to help other business owners succeed.

Cons

Like any other job, you need to push yourself to be successful...

Keep moving forward!

Great company, great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Burnsville, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN

I have been working at TCI Business Capital

Pros

I have worked at TCI Business Capital for over 10 years. TCI is a company that promotes from within. TCI is a growing company in the factoring business. I have enjoyed working at TCI; my coworkers make it easy to come to work every day. TCI prides itself on helping out the little guys in trucking and over the years I have seen many smaller companies succeed and grow into a larger company because of the services that TCI gives to their clients.

Cons

I don't know if I have any real dislikes about TCI. They only thing is that like any job it can be stressful day to day but you just need to feel confident on the decisions you are making.

I have been able to improve my professional skills and knowledge in the time I have worked at TCI Business Capital.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Burnsville, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN

I have been working at TCI Business Capital

Pros

The work environment is not that of a huge corporation. You can talk to management and feel as though you have a voice. Managers and Supervisors do listen to you. It takes a while to learn all the ins and outs of the job, but there is always training sessions available and people are very willing to teach and advise the new people.

Cons

Like any job, it can be stressful. On busy days the stress can be high and you must be very confident in the decisions you make and the work you do. It takes a while to understand the daily work processes, but once I did, I was much more comfortable doing my job.

People like the ongoing training. That is what gives everyone confidence to do their jobs. The cross-training and learning what other departments do is really helpful.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I started at the bottom and worked my way to a senior position and have learned a lot along the way.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Burnsville, MN
    Current Employee - Manager in Burnsville, MN

I have been working at TCI Business Capital

Pros

TCI is a very family and person friendly organization, they have had a paid maternity leave for over 15 years, they have a Wii room, plenty of free food, cheap cans of pop (.30), a tanning room/bed, internet break room and a rewarding job. If you work hard, quarterly the company pays profit sharing checks from one week to 2 weeks pay. If we work together as a team we are treated with respect and given opportunities for advancement. In the summer there is usually early releases on Fridays.

Cons

TCI is a busy office where different departments have to work together to complete their goals. This is more of a benefit because there is always someone to help out, but when you are new it took some time to catch on.

Almost all of the supervisors and managers started from the ground up, the good part about this is there are very few of the owners family working here. Chances for promotions are good.

The owners will chew you up, and spit you out within 9 months.

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Burnsville, MN
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Burnsville, MN

I worked at TCI Business Capital

Pros

Aside from the owners, the other coworkers are good to work with.

Cons

Everyone is constantly worried about their jobs at TCI! I am not joking about this either. If you have nothing going on for 6 months, and just need a paycheck, apply at TCI. You will either be fired, or you will quit within a year. This only pertains to a position in sales. If you apply for an operational role, you will be fine.

Treat sales people with resepect.

TCI is a great place to work, learn, and grow as an employee.

I have been working at TCI Business Capital full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked at TCI for over 6 years and truly enjoy my job. There are several pros to working at TCI such as: additional training opportunities offered both internal and external, friendly work environment, and a Management team that is receptive to employee's ideas or concerns. I am grateful for the experience and knowledge I've gained over the years and look forward to my future at TCI as I continue to grow with the company.

Cons

Since it is a smaller company, there is not a lot of room for advancement. With growth however will come the need for additional employees, which will lead to more opportunities within TCI.

Great place to work!!

I have been working at TCI Business Capital full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been an employee with TCI Business Capital for over 5 years. I feel lucky to work for a company that has such a great “Work Hard-Play Hard” attitude. TCI is a growing company and I am proud to be a part of that growth. The Management Team does a good job in attributing and rewarding TCI’s success to the efforts of the employees. I feel recognized for my opinions and ideas and enjoy the people that I work with.

Cons

This is more of a positive than a negative, but with growth comes the growing pains. Adapting, changing procedures, etc. Although these items can be challenging I feel that we have enough strong leadership and experience to face those challenges head on.

Worked for TCI Business Capital? Contribute to the Community!