TDCI
www.tdci.com Columbus, OH 50 to 149 Employees

TDCI Reviews

TDCI – US – “Gathering of TDCI employees”

Rhonda Demuth

TDCI has been a great at building my career and growing my capabilities -- because of the people I work with.

I have been working at TDCI

ProsTDCI has a team of talented, passionate, committed employees. It's products are innovative and grown to be viewed as one of the top product configuratioin solutions in the US. The work environment is challenging, yet relaxed and fun. TDCI has less than 100 employees which makes it easy as an employee to be recognized and make a difference.

ConsSometimes size can be good or bad -- with a small company you typically have to wear lots of hats, rather than be single focused.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to re-inforce the family-oriented culture and allow employees to have a voice.

Good company for starters, not for long time career.

Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at TDCI full-time for more than 5 years

ProsExposure to a variety of technology, gets lots to learn. Strong product that is ahead of the competition. In general a good bunch of people to work with. Relaxed dress code.

ConsAverage compensation. Hard work will earn you lots of thank-you but would not result into financial gain. You have to such up to the bosses to advance your career.

A fun place to work, and a great group of people you will want to hang out with after work.

Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at TDCI

ProsA very intelligent, hard-working and fun group of people to work with. Laid-back atmosphere. Coworkers tend to hang out and spend time together after work.

ConsMore frequent feedback from management than a yearly review would be nice. Compensation discussions could be more two-way.

Advice to Senior ManagementOrganizational changes made within the company in the last year have been for the best, keep moving in that direction.

Delayed salary

Clinical Instructor (Current Employee)
Tagum, Davao del Norte (Philippines)

I have been working at TDCI part-time for more than 10 years

ProsNot so pressure on work. I can work simultaneously with my other works

ConsThe administrators were not so close, All of them are proud.

Worked for TDCI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TDCI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TDCI CEO Rhonda Demuth. All reviews posted anonymously by TDCI employees.