TDCI

www.tdci.com

TDCI Reviews

2.9

Rhonda Demuth

TDCI has been a great at building my career and growing my capabilities -- because of the people I work with.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I have been working at TDCI

Pros

TDCI has a team of talented, passionate, committed employees. It's products are innovative and grown to be viewed as one of the top product configuratioin solutions in the US. The work environment is challenging, yet relaxed and fun. TDCI has less than 100 employees which makes it easy as an employee to be recognized and make a difference.

Cons

Sometimes size can be good or bad -- with a small company you typically have to wear lots of hats, rather than be single focused.

Continue to re-inforce the family-oriented culture and allow employees to have a voice.

Good company for starters, not for long time career.

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Columbus, OH

I have been working at TDCI full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Exposure to a variety of technology, gets lots to learn. Strong product that is ahead of the competition. In general a good bunch of people to work with. Relaxed dress code.

Cons

Average compensation. Hard work will earn you lots of thank-you but would not result into financial gain. You have to such up to the bosses to advance your career.

A fun place to work, and a great group of people you will want to hang out with after work.

I have been working at TDCI

Pros

A very intelligent, hard-working and fun group of people to work with. Laid-back atmosphere. Coworkers tend to hang out and spend time together after work.

Cons

More frequent feedback from management than a yearly review would be nice. Compensation discussions could be more two-way.

Organizational changes made within the company in the last year have been for the best, keep moving in that direction.

Delayed salary

Current Employee - Clinical Instructor in Tagum, Davao del Norte (Philippines)
    Current Employee - Clinical Instructor in Tagum, Davao del Norte (Philippines)

I have been working at TDCI part-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Not so pressure on work. I can work simultaneously with my other works

Cons

The administrators were not so close, All of them are proud.

TDCI Photos