TDK Technologies

Updated May 21, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Kristin Tucker

Fantastic Company that cares about its employees

Project Manager - Consultant (Current Employee) Earth City, MO

ProsMy experience with TDK has been extremely fulfilling. As a first-time consultant, I was understandably hesitant to get into the world of consulting, in an already unsteady job market. However, they put my mind at ease immediately and ensured that I was taken care of in every sense of the word. The staff is amazingly friendly and knowledgeable, the compensation rates and benefit package are five star. For anyone considering whether or not to get into the consulting business, TDK would be an excellent choice.

ConsThe ONLY con I can think of (and this is stretching it) is that they only currently place consultants in West County. Being from South City, it made for quite the drive every day. I would hope they would expand their client base to include more Saint Louis area IT companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing - and maybe try to expand business toward the city. Otherwise, change nothing. You guys are amazing.

Great Consulting Opportunity

Senior Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsManagement tries to stay connected with the Consultants. Benefit packages are some of the best in the area.

ConsDental package is overpriced. Opportunities to move around between companies that have contract positions is limited.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

I enjoy being a part of a great company that strives to bring value to the company and the clients.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsI am very impressed they embrace the Great Game of Business and involve their employees in the financials of the business. Most companies are afraid to open themselves up for review.

ConsWe don't see all the other employees often since we all work away at the client sites.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Opportunities

Project Manager (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsTDK is a great company to work for with great benefits.They also have little perks and treat employees like family!

ConsI can't think of anything that would be considered a con

Advice to Senior Managementn/a

Excellent opportunity for stable employment and professional development.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsTDK Technologies is a great place to work for information technology professionals. Some reasons include:
    1) Competitive compensation.
    2) Comprehensive benefits.
    3) Growing company.
    4) Competent management.
    5) Focus on core competencies of technology and management services allows them to stay on the leading edge of the IT consulting industry, which means you will be obtaining useful experience in these areas.
    6) Friendly people and good company culture.

ConsI can't think of any downsides specific to working at TDK, but for consultants who aren't in permanent positions there is the downside of what to do when their contract comes to an end. I will say that TDK has an excellent remarketing track record.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep focusing on taking care of your consultants, delivering business results to your clients, excelling at your core competencies, and playing a thought leadership role in the IT community.

Worked for TDK Technologies? Contribute to the Community!