TENELEVEN Interactive

TENELEVEN Interactive Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

1 Employee Review

Small Company with no Technical Growth or Challenges. Wordpress and Drupal need to apply.

Senior Web Developer (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsThe company has been around for 15 years doing simple custom Wordpress, Drupal, and slowly embracing new technologies with Symfony. Small company with 10 people or less. The company was form by 4 partners who seem like an old boys club. They treat you like family. Paid lunches around Point Loma. Great scenic view and great culture!

ConsNo opportunity for growth. Slow and steady. No new challenges. There is no development process or new employment orientation. You are left high and dry and figuring things out on your own. I hear a lot of "Hack job" toss around. Not micro-managed but you are constantly under the microscope. No freedom for creativity! You are part of the family, this could be either good or bad depending on your career development.

Advice to Senior ManagementAfter four interviews, they gave me a full-time opportunity because I was culturally connected with the team. However, after 2.5 week in, the president decided to part way because he said specifically, "You aren't culture fit." I didn't fully understand or comprehend this, and how do you evaluate someone after 2.5 weeks in. I didn't want to leave Dodge City, but I'm glad they let me go for greater pasture.

Worked for TENELEVEN Interactive? Contribute to the Community!