THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION

Reset
1.8
CEO

1. Low pay, do not value employees

I worked at THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Always have an opportunity and good for entry level

Cons

this company does not really pay their employees tantamount to the kind of work and the responsibilities they give the employees. hardly recognize employee's accomplishments, no recognition but their expectations are always "above stellar". what you think is best for you. they think they own you and you owe them the world because they gave you a chance to work there. the owner will curse you if he feels like it in front of other employees. humiliates you like you are a piece of crap. crappy benefits. most employees are related to each other or friends of the upper management...if you're not, then you only count as if you are just a computer.

Advice to Management

learn how to value your employees who works like a horse for your own benefits and who dedicates their entire time expecting to be recognized, at least. thanks for the $20 Gift Card as a Christmas gift I gave it to a homeless person I saw in the street.

2. Only concerned with the bottom line

I worked at THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION full-time

Pros

The people you work with are typically awesome, and the only reason I stayed as long as I did.

Cons

Pay rate is rock-bottom cheap. Company does not display any desire to grow committed staff and instead seeks out fresh grads and individuals in need of work visas who will take the pay cut. No real orientation is provided. You're thrown to the wolves on day one.

Advice to Management

high turnover should be a red flag to you. take a look at your business model and consider the cost of the constant hiring and resulting poor and disorganized care that is provided.

Worst company ever to work with.stay away.......

Former Employee - Occupational Therapist in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Occupational Therapist in New York, NY

Pros

None I can think of. ..

Cons

Unethical, unprofessional and disrespectful company. They discriminate and harass therapist. They think they own you and you owe them a lot .... no matter how had you work they will always find things to insult you and put you down ........ I will recommend to stay far far away from them....

Advice to Management

They know better , what they need to do....

5. PTA

Former Employee - PTA in New York, NY
    Former Employee - PTA in New York, NY

I worked at THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Hired me on a limited license right after graduation.

Cons

Made promises they did not keep

6. They have all the facilities don't burn your bridges

Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Bronx, NY
    Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Bronx, NY

Pros

They are honest hard working people that want to help everyone they don't see colors. They see people and there potential. Joy Deguzman & Alex Solovey they both are great bosses. But at the end of the day they are your bosses respect them as such.

Cons

When something goes wrong you have to contact the CEO & COO which they have more important matters to address then immature employees who are so threatened by strong employees.

Advice to Management

Please screen the therapist better & professional behavior needs to be implemented in all your facilities. They need zero tolerance for unprofessional behavior.

7. Expect too much from 1 person

Pros

Employees are nice to work with. They actually make your work expierence interesting

Cons

A lot of pressure is put on one person and if one person lacks that responsibility then falls on you. Meaning basically you have to do your work and someone else's work in a timely manner. It wouldn't be as bad if the pay was better. But they put so much pressure on one person for so little pay.

8. Great Company with great direction

I have been working at THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION full-time

Pros

I love the opportunity for professional growth. The Directors and Regional Directors take a personal vested interest in furthering the careers of their employees. Their mentorship is truly appreciated. I love that the company stands for doing right by their patients, their clients and their employees.

Cons

As with all industry these days, there is an expectation to provide high quality work in a time efficient manor. It can be a challenge at times, though, with all the changes in healthcare, I understand why.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great education

9. Unethical company

Former Employee - Physical Therapist in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Physical Therapist in New York, NY

I worked at THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Opportunities for advancement if willing to provide a leadership role.

Cons

This company does not care about their employees and have no work ethics. They take over rehabilitation departments in nursing homes and hospitals. They promise huge reimbursements to the owners of these facilities, once they are in, they fire the old staff and they bring in their foreign sponsored employees. The foreign employees are paid a minimal salary, while the CEO of Theradynamics keeps the difference. They promise benefits, that in the long run subpar. I lost my job of over 20 years to this company, along with all of my coworkers. It should be illegal to do what they are doing to hard working therapists. I could go on and on. Please stay away from this company, there are many places that are more professional and ethical.

STAY FAR, FAR AWAY

I worked at THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION full-time

Pros

Unappreciative of talent, which they feel is disposable and their right to treat badly.

Cons

Take a look at the ownership ( & employed, self-entitled family members) and how they regard front line staff to leadership. There are too many 'bosses' with conflicting directives. The power struggle is exhausting. I have personally witnessed and been the recipient of their chauvinism and verbal abuse. Their motto: Use them, abuse them, and replace them with fresh blood for pillage. Don’t sign on. Don’t use their services. Don’t get caught up in their melee.

Advice to Management

Take a course on managing people as people, not wiggits.

Worse nightmare

Former Employee - Front Desk in Bronx, NY
    Former Employee - Front Desk in Bronx, NY

I worked at THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

You learn how not to work and what a horrible company really is

Cons

This place is a disaster. Besides the condition of the facilities. This place had no idea what it is to properly manage a business. Between too many family members working there and management doing whatever them way but expecting everyone else to worse like a slave. They have horrible benefits, pay is horrible , and trick people into contracts for for green cards. Oh don't forget the verbal abuse, discrimination, micromanagement and overall a hostile environment .

Advice to Management

Clean house!!! Too many bosses doing nothing.

RSS Feed </> Embed