THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION

1. They have all the facilities don't burn your bridges

Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Bronx, NY
    Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Bronx, NY

I have been working at THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION

Pros

They are honest hard working people that want to help everyone they don't see colors. They see people and there potential. Joy Deguzman & Alex Solovey they both are great bosses. But at the end of the day they are your bosses respect them as such.

Cons

When something goes wrong you have to contact the CEO & COO which they have more important matters to address then immature employees who are so threatened by strong employees.

Advice to Management

Please screen the therapist better & professional behavior needs to be implemented in all your facilities. They need zero tolerance for unprofessional behavior.

2. PTA

Former Employee - PTA in New York, NY
    Former Employee - PTA in New York, NY

I worked at THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Hired me on a limited license right after graduation.

Cons

Made promises they did not keep

3. Great Company with great direction

I have been working at THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION full-time

Pros

I love the opportunity for professional growth. The Directors and Regional Directors take a personal vested interest in furthering the careers of their employees. Their mentorship is truly appreciated. I love that the company stands for doing right by their patients, their clients and their employees.

Cons

As with all industry these days, there is an expectation to provide high quality work in a time efficient manor. It can be a challenge at times, though, with all the changes in healthcare, I understand why.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great education

5. Expect too much from 1 person

I have been working at THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION

Pros

Employees are nice to work with. They actually make your work expierence interesting

Cons

A lot of pressure is put on one person and if one person lacks that responsibility then falls on you. Meaning basically you have to do your work and someone else's work in a timely manner. It wouldn't be as bad if the pay was better. But they put so much pressure on one person for so little pay.

6. Unethical company

Former Employee - Physical Therapist in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Physical Therapist in New York, NY

I worked at THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Opportunities for advancement if willing to provide a leadership role.

Cons

This company does not care about their employees and have no work ethics. They take over rehabilitation departments in nursing homes and hospitals. They promise huge reimbursements to the owners of these facilities, once they are in, they fire the old staff and they bring in their foreign sponsored employees. The foreign employees are paid a minimal salary, while the CEO of Theradynamics keeps the difference. They promise benefits, that in the long run subpar.
    I lost my job of over 20 years to this company, along with all of my coworkers. It should be illegal to do what they are doing to hard working therapists. I could go on and on. Please stay away from this company, there are many places that are more professional and ethical.

STAY FAR, FAR AWAY

I worked at THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION full-time

Pros

Unappreciative of talent, which they feel is disposable and their right to treat badly.

Cons

Take a look at the ownership ( & employed, self-entitled family members) and how they regard front line staff to leadership. There are too many 'bosses' with conflicting directives. The power struggle is exhausting. I have personally witnessed and been the recipient of their chauvinism and verbal abuse. Their motto: Use them, abuse them, and replace them with fresh blood for pillage. Don’t sign on. Don’t use their services. Don’t get caught up in their melee.

Advice to Management

Take a course on managing people as people, not wiggits.

Worse nightmare

Former Employee - Front Desk in Bronx, NY
    Former Employee - Front Desk in Bronx, NY

I worked at THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

You learn how not to work and what a horrible company really is

Cons

This place is a disaster. Besides the condition of the facilities. This place had no idea what it is to properly manage a business. Between too many family members working there and management doing whatever them way but expecting everyone else to worse like a slave. They have horrible benefits, pay is horrible , and trick people into contracts for for green cards. Oh don't forget the verbal abuse, discrimination, micromanagement and overall a hostile environment .

Advice to Management

Clean house!!! Too many bosses doing nothing.

If you are a therapist with integrity - AVOID!

Former Employee - Therapist
    Former Employee - Therapist

I worked at THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION full-time

Pros

There are lots of therapists trapped here, under contract, to obtain a green card. There are some great therapists at this company! If you're lazy, you'll find it a pro that the work quality expectations are very low (and they don't even want you writing daily notes). There is probably a location near you! They are hard to get away from. Also, I don't know what the hiring qualifications are, but I suspect that as long as you are licensed, and clear your medical, they'll take ANYONE! even incompetents.

Cons

They only value the bottom line. Billing practices are shady. Therapists need to protect themselves and their licenses - the management views staff as very replaceable. The smart ones never stay for long. For these two reasons, there is a lot of turnover. You'll be expected to help train a lot off new staff
    If you're a new grad, forget about orientation/training/supervision. You'll be thrown in, and expected to meet high productivity demands. If you're an ot or pt, you'll soon be expected to supervise 4-5 ptas/otas.
    "Continuing education opportunities" consisted of online reading, and go-to-meeting type conferences over an unpaid lunch break :( They do not value developing their staff.
    Nursing home staff will tell you about how much better things were before thera took over.
    I hope this review saves you the emotional torture I endured at this company.

Advice to Management

There are more important things in life than money.

A very negative,stressful,unpleasant experience

Former Contractor - Therapist in New York, NY
    Former Contractor - Therapist in New York, NY

I worked at THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Unfortunately I have nothing positive to say about it.

Cons

Understaffed, unethical, purely focuses on the money making aspect . Patients are dollar signs to this company. overseas trained professionals are overworked and taken advantage of with the prospect of being sponsored for a permanent visa which takes for ever to happen .Young inexperienced employees are placed in supervisory positions and worked to the bone with the trade off of a slightly higher salary than they are used to .

Advice to Management

Major overhaul !
    This company needs to understand that
    1.Patients are people and not numbers with $$ signs on them .
    2. One if not the greatest asset a business can have are his staff they can make you or break you . So it's important to treat them fairly and professionally

Worst company for health care professionals

I worked at THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL REHABILITATION full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They are in charge of the rehab department in a lot of facilities, so you have a lot of choice in where you can work. Most of their employees are friendly and nice.

Cons

This company is extremely corrupt. Management does not care about their employees at all and view them as dispensable. All the employees are extremely overworked and are asked to participate in unethical activity, including charging for patients you never see. Working for this company will cause your license to be at risk. The pay is also below average.

Advice to Management

Hire new management.