THUS Group Reviews

Stewart Smythe
1 Rating

1. Great company, shame it didn't have the scale

I worked at THUS Group

Pros

The people and the atmosphere rocked

Cons

Some politicing, not enough scale

Advice to Management

Needed a way to get more scale!

2. Used to be a grat place to work but now the Bullying culture is starting to come in......

Current Employee - Account Manager in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

I have been working at THUS Group

Pros

Thus has a good product / brand in Demon... This should be used more to its full effect. Salary is competitive in the current market. Can work from home on a regular basis to get out of the fire works in the office.

Cons

Bullying culture slowly coming into the company, not sure if this is from our parent C&W but it’s certainly coming through from management. Middle management don't really seem to know what they are doing and just like to put pressure onto you for pressures sake. The service team suffer from this from an intolerable level. Management will "talk" down to you and not listen; if you try to raise something to a senior level you just get shot down and put back into your box. We used to have many happy customers now it’s just fire fighting and doing our best to sort out our parent companies mistakes. C&W struggle to understand where we are coming from and if we go to them with an Escalation from one of our ”large” customers, this is small fry for them and put to the back of the line. Its obvious C&W just came in for the branded customer names and network, now they have this I am sure we will be farmed off.

Advice to Management

Listen, Listen, Listen to the people on the ground they are what makes this company and its going to the wall right infront of your eyes!

3. Once there was a great place to work...now..it's bad, really bad

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

I worked at THUS Group

Pros

The people were what made THUS what it was

Cons

Being owned by a parent (Cable and Wireless) who didn't care about it's subsidiary, especially the thoughts and feelings of it's staff Working for a company who does nothing to evangelise their core values Lots of chickens running around without heads

Advice to Management

Sell the company to someone who actually cares about the maintenance of a quality brand in Demon Speak to the staff - actually see what they think for a change Try and get some other agreements in place to stick a rocket up the backside of your parent - they are shafting you, and you know it.

RSS Feed </> Embed