TIDEWATER PHYSICIANS MULTISPECIALTY GROUP

TIDEWATER PHYSICIANS MULTISPECIALTY GROUP Reviews

Updated Dec 24, 2013

Be The First To
Add Photos

It could be a better workplace.

Front Desk (Former Employee)
Virginia Beach, VA

I worked at TIDEWATER PHYSICIANS MULTISPECIALTY GROUP full-time for more than a year

ProsCompany offered profit sharing, and annual bonuses. Benefits were good, except medical is too expensive, it was much cheaper to go private. EMR training is great. I will say the NexGen staff is very helpful and are great teachers!

ConsPay is low. Annual reviews are not conducted properly and pay increases are very low.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers should be scrutinized carefully and more credit should be given to office staff. They are the ones who truly keep the daily operations up and running.

The worst place I've ever worked!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at TIDEWATER PHYSICIANS MULTISPECIALTY GROUP full-time for more than 3 years

ProsMany of the physician are excellent.

ConsPunitive, secretive corporate culture. Very limited advancement opportunities

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to open up and collaborate with employees.

i really feel that the company does not take employees imput very seriously.

Newport News, VA

I have been working at TIDEWATER PHYSICIANS MULTISPECIALTY GROUP

Prosworking with other tpmg offices is convenient. some of the employees/patients are fun.

Conswork loads are not shared. management/physicians do not take employees input.only concerned about making money and not caring about staff.

Advice to Senior Managementlisten to your employees alot more and take in what they suggest to make business run better.

Worked for TIDEWATER PHYSICIANS MULTISPECIALTY GROUP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TIDEWATER PHYSICIANS MULTISPECIALTY GROUP reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by TIDEWATER PHYSICIANS MULTISPECIALTY GROUP employees.