TIS International Reviews 1 Review
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
- Good atmosphere
- Closely knit teams and like family, very less politics.
- Good opportunity to grow once you've proven yourself and your skills
- Always encouraged to be an entrepreneur
- You're given ownership of project/modules if you're capable enough
- Management is very friendly and adjustable to employees needs - no red tapism or chamchagiriCons
- Basic facilities like toilets etc are pathetic, they need to improve a lot on it.
- Need to be more aggressive in market and get more projects.
- Need long term plans and goals chalked out properly and work on it.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Be aggressive in getting projects and invest time/money in creating a brand.Recommends