TLC Medical

Be The First To
Add Photos

Berneice Crook

Great Family Environment

AR Reconciliation (Current Employee)
Franklin, TN

I have been working at TLC Medical full-time for more than a year

ProsThe business office employees work very well together, much like a family. A great teamwork environment. There is room for advancement if you are willing to commit to the team and surpass expectations.

ConsI can't think of any downsides to working for TLC Medical. It is a wonderful company and the owners are top notch.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great job!

Amazing experience with TLC MEDICAL.....

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at TLC Medical

ProsTLC Medical has a great Culture. Its clear that this company cares about the people who work with them as well as the customers. I have seen TLC sacrifice for the best interests of their customers as well as the employees. This company treats people with respect and consideration. They are able to offer products and prices that make them a good option for their customers and they specialize in service so everyone is treated with tender loving care. Great Company Great Products Great Prices.

ConsMy only suggestions would be to add more employee benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust a big thank you to the management staff at TLC Medical. They genuinely care about each of their employees well being and understand the importance of balancing home and business.

Worked for TLC Medical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TLC Medical reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TLC Medical CEO Berneice Crook. All reviews posted anonymously by TLC Medical employees.