TLC School Transportation Reviews

It was fairly decent.

Current Employee - School Van Driver  in  Queen City, TX
    Current Employee - School Van Driver in Queen City, TX

I have been working at TLC School Transportation

Pros

This is a decent company to work for. I enjoyed my time there. The leadership was great and the co-workers were also personable

Cons

No much room for advancement and the benefits were so so. Needed a better paying driving job with stronger benefits.

Not much the position wasn't really one that offered advancements. Employee bonuses would be nice and the opportunity to do private jobs for extra income would be good.

Stuck in a Rut

Current Employee - Driver  in  Canton, MA
    Current Employee - Driver in Canton, MA

I have been working at TLC School Transportation

Pros

The hours are flexible and employees have personal use of the school vans off hours. The mechanics are excellent and tend to any problems very quickly.

Cons

The starting pay is low and I personally have asked to be reviewed for a raise many times since the beginning of the school year and have had no response. I have been at the company for over a year and am being paid less an hour than new hires with less experience. Also, I have had trouble with communications with the office. Working with some of the students can be very stressful. I am also dissatisfied with the results I have had filing conduct reports on some of my students. I believe that the office is not filing my reports properly because I have written up certain students over three times and nothing has happened in regards to them being reprimanded. If you report a student three times they are supposed to be taken off the bus for a day or two. I have also heard the owner say he doesn't care about the drivers, he said if a driver doesn't like something "tough".... he (the driver) can be replaced.

Tell the owner to treat his employees fairly, give performance reviews once or twice a year and reward good employees with a pay increase. Also, if I am an employee that is there every day and on time he shouldn't have to beg for a day off if he needs one.

Worked for TLC School Transportation? Contribute to the Community!