TMM Publications Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.1
Ken Minniti

1. I had a great experience working for Target Market Media Publications. I was an employee, i.e. not an independent contra

I worked at TMM Publications full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I had a great experience working for Target Market Media Publications. I was an employee, i.e. not an independent contractor as some of the below reviews seem to be. I saw great room for growth and my opinion was valued. I was able to see growth while employed there, both in salary and position, and enjoyed everyone I worked with.

Cons

When I worked with the company there was some disorganization, as there is with any start up. This actually gave me a great opportunity to grow my responsibilities, and help to implement new strategies.

Advice to Management

No advice - I thoroughly enjoyed my time at TMM and valued my relationships.

2. This companymakes publishig look bad! Worst Publishing company in Arizona

I have been working at TMM Publications

Pros

There is nothing positive about this company it is a sham

Cons

The owner is the most unprofessional leader who hires anyone he can and deosnt pay them anything! he keeps unprofessional, untrained peole around him to feel like he is of importance. he is a semi successful buisness owner with a mnetality of a poor five year ole child with something to prove. The owkr enviroment is awful, and there is a lot of suspicious behavior . This company has more turnover than any company I have seen, more hiring and firng and quitting than ever! The only time things are normal or appear normal are whne outside publishers come in to town, it is a ll a show and a performance. The owner is a good actor and a liar. Most off the Titles/ Magazines are not even real!!!!

Advice to Management

Stop screwing around with tyour assistant , you'remarried and get qualified people to manage and run your company becasue you are clearly not capable. Stop gossiping amongst your emplyees and act like a true business executvie and leader.

3. Great opportunity to run your own business and publish a magazine

Current Contractor - Publisher in Portland, OR
    Current Contractor - Publisher in Portland, OR

I have been working at TMM Publications as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexibiliy, good product, good support. Unlimited earning potential.

Cons

Wish there was expense reimbursement or draw against commission.

RSS Feed </> Embed