TMS Health

Profile Unclaimed

Frustrating and unsatisfying

Former Employee - Inside Sales Physician Representative II in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Physician Representative II in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at TMS Health full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The pay was ok and benefits good.

Cons

The job was monotonous and boring and management was unqualified and selected based on who was sleeping with the people in charge.

No chance to advance to management

Everyone's miserable here.

I worked at TMS Health

Pros

Steady paycheck. One good trainer named Brian. And honestly I'm going to continue to type until I satisfy the 20 word minimum.

Cons

I had to see it for myself. I have. If you have real sales experience..this place will leave you discontent. It's a dry place where creativity is frowned upon. Management can't figure out what they want and it leaves the building with a dreary low morale. There is no real value in what the job consists of. Neither for the employee nor the client.
    I've never worked on a sales force where leads ran out. It's unacceptable. I haven't made a phone call in a month. There's an elephant in the room and management refuses to be transparent. It's chilling that this company has the confidence of a major pharmaceutical company.

Hey...some people work with what they have. Sometimes it's very very little.

One man's not so great work experience could be your dream career so don't take my word for it

Current Employee - Inside Pharmacy Representative in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Inside Pharmacy Representative in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at TMS Health full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great pay depending upon where you are in life. This job is by far one of the most easiest jobs I have had.

Cons

The fact that it is easy if you are someone who wants to be challenged such as myself this may not be the job for you. No realistic way of advancing in the company. This is an unrealistic work environment at times, management has unrealistic views regarding the treatment of their employees.

Listen to your employees they have a lot to say and are the reason this company is successful. Create a more friendlier work environment for your employees and you will see even more success. As the employees feel dissatisfied so does their work and a domino effect will continue.

Okay

I have been working at TMS Health

Pros

Nice people, decent pay

Cons

Very contradicting place, no stability, treated like children with breaks, favoritism

Treat your employees better

Worst Place to Work in this Millenium.

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at TMS Health full-time (more than a year)

Pros

A paycheck and some isolated talented people.

Cons

The paycheck and the rest of the corporate population there. Immaturity and Paranoia run rampant. Developers are old school not up with current development practices. First organization I have ever worked for that management belittles education of employees and prides themselves on 'self teaching' - some of them I would say never having graduated high school. It shows.

You are in a saturated market, and competition is coming. Take care of your people there, educated yourselves on best practices for projects and SDLC.

Smile and dial

I have been working at TMS Health

Pros

Speak to physicians and get acquainted with the pharma industry

Cons

Long hours sitting on phone

Confidence destroyer

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Johnstown, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Johnstown, PA

I have been working at TMS Health full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good pay for the job you do in this area

Cons

Far too many to list here

PAS

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at TMS Health full-time

Pros

Roomy spacious seating compared to other telemarketing organizations. They have recruited some higher quality personnel. Their intensions seam to be honerable but not proven.

Cons

Everything else: Poor management with a couple of exceptions, no raises, commissions structure is set out of reach, micromanagement style, no overtime, clocking in within a minute or two of start time, sick time has to be planned or one can be written up. Poor treatment of employees leaves moral very low with the best managers and sales people leaving for better opportunities bucause the road here is a dead-end. It really is an endless list that I don't have time for.

Pay your people if you want to keep them. Stop lying during the interview process about what kind of job they are getting - telemarketing NOT SALES!

Highest turnover I've seen in my Career

I worked at TMS Health

Pros

Very professional and courteous phone reps who work with dedication and top performance. These are good hardworking men and women who are eager to help and look out for their peers despite very poor management who cannot be trusted

Cons

Very incompetent and unskilled management and terrible employee wide policies that cause best employees to leave due to being treated like little kids constantly being watched when they have to go to the bathroom and can't schedule days without there being a major issue and threats of being fired if calling off anyway.

Consider a completely new and different career path because I would never hire anyone from this company for a management position with such a very high number of good employees always leaving

four month review

Current Employee - Personal Account Specialist in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Personal Account Specialist in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at TMS Health full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Decent pay, friendly people, team building. My program is good compared to others. You will like or hate your position based on your district manager or your program. Don't let bad reviews scare you off because it's not that bad.

Cons

Tedious work, not the job for you if you get bored easily or like using your creativity. Strict attendance policy, computer system crashes are common. Your initial job title may not match what you do.

need to be better informed on programs