TMone

Updated December 15, 2014
Updated December 15, 2014
4.1

Anthony Marlowe

Wonderful Growing company well worth the time!

Current Employee - Desktop Support in West Des Moines, IA
    Current Employee - Desktop Support in West Des Moines, IA

I have been working at TMone full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great pay, great people, great place! it has been a wonderful time here so far and I hope for many more memories to come!

Cons

PTO Doesn't accrue until day 91

keep your ambition high and so will I!

TMone is the best!

Current Employee - Computer Geek in Iowa City, IA
    Current Employee - Computer Geek in Iowa City, IA

I have been working at TMone

Pros

Friendly environment, Professional Staff, Great Benefits, Great Pay

Cons

There are no cons so I will have to type random words so that I can fulfill the twenty word minimum that the website asks for.

Keep up the good work!

Amazing company with hands on management!

Current Employee - Operations Supervisor in Iowa City, IA
    Current Employee - Operations Supervisor in Iowa City, IA

I have been working at TMone

Pros

Management Staff are extremely hands on with daily operations to ensure all employees are successful in their job.

Cons

PTO accrual does not start until day 91.

Continue to do what is being done.

Great Place to work and grow

Current Employee - Trainer in Dakota Dunes, SD
    Current Employee - Trainer in Dakota Dunes, SD

I have been working at TMone full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Love the work schedule Monday thru Friday 8 -5. The fast paced fun environment makes it for an enjoyable work place. We have a great time and get to work with some fantastic people.

Cons

It would be great to make a higher pay grade, as the 30K is really not a lot of money for a management position and that's where we could improve the lives of many.

Can we ever get a 401K plan going? Some type of retirement program going? Also it would be great to have an education benefit to work towards improving our overall leadership and growth in the complany

TMOne Top 500 Business in America

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dakota Dunes, SD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dakota Dunes, SD

I have been working at TMone full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Does a fantastic job giving contest and commission opportunities for sales reps. If you show up, follow your job guidelines, and have a positive attitude the amount of money you can make is unbelievable. I made over $1000 in commission/contest money in 1 month. YES 1 MONTH!!!. Now the government likes its share but still its pretty awesome getting paid out on that level. The company is also faith based from my perception which makes it a moral place to work.

Cons

Once in management or in support (processing,TP,QA etc) the raises slow and the contest money disappears making it the decision to go into management hard. It's almost like this company wants to keep people as reps and believes that if you advance your pay shouldn't.

Raises to be given out without having to remind of a review. More contest/commission for management and entry level management.

Its a GREAT place to work!!! There are a lot of opportunities to move up within the company as long as you work hard!

Current Employee - N/A
    Current Employee - N/A

I have been working at TMone full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

TMone is a growing company so there is room for promotions. TMone has given me a large knowledge of this business, when I first started I had very little knowledge with in this field. I have progressed very quickly with hard work and dedication! The senior management team whom are always busy seem to find time to help the "little guy" out when needed.

Cons

The only negative that I have to say is that TMone does not offer a retirement plan or a 401K package. Other than those two things this is a company that you could stay with all of your working career.

Keep up the hard work!!!!

Mediocre work environment--No encouragement, cliqued management, hardly any benefits

Current Employee - Management
    Current Employee - Management

I have been working at TMone full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Agents are all wonderful and work very hard to create an inviting envronment for themselves. Basic benefits package options available.

Cons

Management. People placed in roles that directly help agents on a day-to-day basis do not have continuous training--new information, products, and techniques come around quite frequently and none of the management in charge of implementing has proper training. Most management members on the floor with the agents create a dictatorship, a hostile environment, for their agents or the agents of other management members.

Management is also very cliqued. If you are not one of the management team that is with the "in crowd" you do not get recongized and are only approached when another member of management wants you to do something for them.

Hardly any breaks with pay. Agents need to work their complete shifts every week despite life events. If something happens to an agent (ie. get pneuomonia, have a family emergency, daycare closes) they lose $100 off their paycheck automatically. There is no leeway. Management needs to beg to get any kind of payraise. Some management roles get continuous opportunity for compensation while others have unrealistic goals to obtain or no compensation offered.

Supervisory roles need to stay in touch with everything happening--need to lead by example. There is a "do as I say, not as I do" mentality throughout most of management. Some members of management are overworked and underpaid. There are people placed in multiple roles (quality, supervisor, subject matter expert, agent, training) who do not get recongition or are offered compensation for everything they do. Some management roles have compensation available to them at all times, some management roles have completely unrealistic goals in order to obtain a menial compensation amount and some management roles do not get any opportunity for compensation. This leads to very dissatisfied management members who feel very overworked and underappreciated.

Great Company!

I have been working at TMone full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

TMone is an industry leading next generation business process outsourcing (BPO) provider that supports the full scope of the customer lifecycle through inbound and outbound call handling, chat and e-mail interactions. As a customer experience management company, TMone is proficient in its ability to support a wide range of clientele and is equipped to cultivate results across every type of interaction and facet of the customer experience. With a diverse and unique level of expertise in sales, lead generation, customer relationship management (CRM) and customer care interactions, TMone is uniquely positioned to provide both commercial and consumer contact center support. For the past eight consecutive years, TMone has been listed to Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies List.
    As one of the fastest growing business process outsourcing (BPO) companies in the US, TMone’s domestic contact centers persistently deliver value based, innovative, high ROI, solutions for both large and emerging companies. TMone’s services enable both our Fortune 100 and niche private client base to build valuable customer relationships while increasing revenue and brand identity through consistent and high quality customer contact center interactions.

With locations strategically positioned across the Midwest, TMone maintains access to a friendly, educated and accent neutral workforce while providing our clients a cost advantage over other domestic and even global competitors. In addition to best in class people and process, TMone brings a technological advantage to the table for our clients via our integrated, cloud based CRM and Enterprise Contact Center platforms customized for each client to maximize efficiency and increase the level of analytical business intelligence delivered via the TMone platform.

TMone, an ERC Company and part of the RLJ Equity Partners Family of Companies’ stands ready to make a difference for our clients through our unparalleled network of services, capacity to scale and a commitment to high quality, customer interactions.

Cons

TMone is a great place to work, no real cons from my perspective. The entire leadership team is fully committed to driving continuous improvement through all levels of the organization.

No new advice to management at this time. Operations are running very successfully and smoothly at this time.

Opportunities and Excellence

Current Employee - Executive in Iowa City, IA

I have been working at TMone full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked at TMone for several years, all-the-while experiencing growth, a caring management team, and an exciting environment. I appreciate that the company values independent thinking.

Cons

Being nimble is a must as TMone is a very dynamic company, but I wouldn't call that a con!

The respect and care provided to employees is amazing. I am proud to be part of the team.

Great Place to Work, Fast Place Environment

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at TMone full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great fellow employees both inside and outside of the office. Strong benefits package and competitive wages.

Cons

Tasked to a lot of areas which can seem overwhelming at times. Wish I had the ability to bank un-used PTO from year to year.

Be sure to share with the employees whats happening from time to time. Open communication is the best policy.