I have been working at TNO-Madymo North AmericaPros
small company lots to learnCons
Politics is the only cons only from one guy
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at TNO-Madymo North America full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
- No work to do
- Long lunch and tea breaks
- Good to work here if you are in the last 10 years of your career. No one cares about resultsCons
- Terrible culture, or no culture at all. People make up their own rules
- Top management is incompetent and lowsy.
- Director of the company has no idea about company products.
- Company has rebranded itself over 5 times and even after 30 years in business no one knows this company
- The management completely lacks the understanding of the market. Is stubborn on selling products with 10 times the price of competitors.
- There is no communication between sales and engineering. Everything is discreet and random
- The company is going to go bankrupt or sold out in a fw yearsAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Get yourselves replaced by someone competentDoesn't RecommendNegative Outlook
I have been working at TNO-Madymo North America full-timePros
Easy life, not much to worry about, a very relaxed jobCons
No future career, company is not meant to career oriented peopleAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Company needs a makeover in each and every department, TOP management, Strategy, Marketing, Sales, HR.Doesn't Recommend