TOLMAR

Updated Apr 3, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

quality control analyst I

Quality Control Analyst I (Former Employee)
Fort Collins, CO

I worked at TOLMAR full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat work environment with great benefits, tuition reimbursement, great support staff, with opportunity for advancement and mentor-ships. The company listens to their employees and often celebrates accomplishments.

ConsTraining can be tedious. Getting in touch with HR was also quite difficult. Is salary based vs hourly, usually only working 40 hours weekly, but can increase based on FDA review or push to meet customer demands. Also I believe the company has been sold several times, not confident about the financial stability of the company.

Current Employee

Packaging Tech I (Current Employee)

I have been working at TOLMAR full-time for less than a year

ProsStable once hired on full time and it pays the bills.

ConsAs some other have said it is still a disorganized mess. If you anger the wrong people you will be out the door as quick as you stepped in. They say there is no "Seniority" throughout the shifts which is total crap.

Advice to Senior ManagementBring in some Supervisors for the shifts that aren't bullies and don't pick favorites.

Corruption in the workplace

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at TOLMAR full-time

ProsGood benefits, easy to get a job but hard to keep it if the wrong people don't like you

ConsUnderpaid, high turn over rate, deceitful staff, threatening, corrupt, upper management has favorites, money not invested wisely, old equipment, hostile work environment where no one listens or cares, HR is not doing their job, fear of retaliation is a given

Advice to Senior ManagementRe-evaluate who you have put in positions of authority, talk to your employees, not just supervisors who play cover up ALL the time. $ is not the bottom line, putting out a safe, quality product is.. what happened to that?

Disorganized Mess

QC Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at TOLMAR full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFellow analyst are a hard working and conscientious group. Located in Ft Collins which is a beautiful city.

ConsMandatory unpaid overtime, huge department turnover, very disorganized, salaries are some of the lowest in the industry, not enough desk and bench space for all of the analyst in QC, not enough HPLC instruments and older models used 24 hours a day so many problems with instrumentation

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow employees to utilize the "open door" policy without repercussions

Atrix Laboratories

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at TOLMAR full-time for more than a year

ProsI was able to pay my bills.

Consthreatening, bullying, did I say threatening?

Packaging Engineer

Packaging Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at TOLMAR full-time for less than a year

ProsThey are always looking for a packaging engineer for like the last 4 years

ConsThey won't hire me because they say I don't have enough Medical experience

Advice to Senior ManagementWhy doesn't anyone stay there? Why are you always looking for a Packaging Engineer but don't hire anyone, its very annoying, you should get over yourselves. Every company I have worked for thought they were special and needed special people...its never the case.

Worked for TOLMAR? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TOLMAR reviews and ratings. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by TOLMAR employees.