TPN (Seattle)

Be The First To
Add Photos

Allison Deleone

I'm happy here

ProsVery flexible workplace, super smart (and fun) people, a level of autonomy is given to employees that I have not normally found in the workplace.

ConsTPN needs to reinvest in it's employees with training etc.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep us informed. Call on employees to help problem solve, create new opportunities for career growth.

A great place to start one's career.

Senior Creative Designer (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsA great staff of young and passionate people in their Dallas office. They truly fun to work with and the talent level is through the roof. In a matter of months, you'll be able to raise your own work level and expertise by just working with both the creatives and account members alike. A fast pace environment that teaches you great discipline and a wonderful work ethic.

ConsTPN is a young man's game. After working for 4 years there my normal work hours where 7am - 9pm almost every day. When new business was won or being pitched for you could expect to see +90 hour weeks. A few times I had to work 48 hours straight and sleep at my desk for an hour or two to just keep going. There is no room to grow and salaries are pretty low. For two years straight there wasn't even a yearly review of my performance, we where just too busy. A very hard life on anyone with a family or kids. Perfect place if you are single and career focus though.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou made the long nights fun with your great attitudes and kind demeanor. Give your employees more incentives and manage client deadlines and expectations a little better. Please also remember, that not everyone wants to drink wine and work late into the evenings.

fun place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsMany creative people and interesting jobs/venues.

ConsThe long hours get to you after awhile.

Advice to Senior Managementreward employees for hard work in more ways

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Perfect place for people looking for a 9 to 5

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

Proswork life balance, job is literally 9 to 5, there is camaraderie among the employees, the office is creatively decorated & in a fantastic location. Company does fun, bonding events and tries to infuse positive energy into the company.

Consno room for growth, lack of passion within the company, lack of vision and strategy at the senior management level, "too many chiefs, not enough followers."

Advice to Senior ManagementThink about transparency among employees and how to satisfy employee development and growth. The company can feel stagnant so for talent looking to advance and push the boundaries, it might not be the best place.

Great People To Work Alongside

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsTPN had some of the kindest, most hard-working people to work with during my time there. It's a great place to start a career out of college. They buy really good lunches every Thursday for you.

ConsIt's a lot of work that can seem tedious some of the time, and a lot of people stay late consistently. But on the bright side, they like to celebrate birthdays and other occasions at the bar after work which is fun.

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing much to say, they were great to me during my time there.

Worked for TPN (Seattle)? Contribute to the Community!