TPN (Seattle) Reviews

Reset
3.7
Allison Deleone
1 Rating

1. A fantastic, tight nit organization with amazing people and big ambitions.

I worked at TPN (Seattle)

Pros

Great team where everyone is encouraged to contribute to every aspect of the project. Collaborative and supportive. Challenging projects with interesting presenters and talent. Cool unique office.

Cons

Financial management tools a challenge. salaries struggle to stay competitive. Possibly a pro depending on who you are: lots of travel... I just didn't want to be on the road anymore.

2. I'm happy here

I have been working at TPN (Seattle) full-time

Pros

Very flexible workplace, super smart (and fun) people, a level of autonomy is given to employees that I have not normally found in the workplace.

Cons

TPN needs to reinvest in it's employees with training etc.

Advice to Management

keep us informed. Call on employees to help problem solve, create new opportunities for career growth.

3. A great place to start one's career.

Former Employee - Senior Creative Designer in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Senior Creative Designer in Dallas, TX

I worked at TPN (Seattle) full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A great staff of young and passionate people in their Dallas office. They truly fun to work with and the talent level is through the roof. In a matter of months, you'll be able to raise your own work level and expertise by just working with both the creatives and account members alike. A fast pace environment that teaches you great discipline and a wonderful work ethic.

Cons

TPN is a young man's game. After working for 4 years there my normal work hours where 7am - 9pm almost every day. When new business was won or being pitched for you could expect to see +90 hour weeks. A few times I had to work 48 hours straight and sleep at my desk for an hour or two to just keep going. There is no room to grow and salaries are pretty low. For two years straight there wasn't even a yearly review of my performance, we where just too busy. A very hard life on anyone with a family or kids. Perfect place if you are single and career focus though.

Advice to Management

You made the long nights fun with your great attitudes and kind demeanor. Give your employees more incentives and manage client deadlines and expectations a little better. Please also remember, that not everyone wants to drink wine and work late into the evenings.

5. fun place to work

I worked at TPN (Seattle)

Pros

Many creative people and interesting jobs/venues.

Cons

The long hours get to you after awhile.

Advice to Management

reward employees for hard work in more ways

6. Perfect place for people looking for a 9 to 5

I worked at TPN (Seattle)

Pros

work life balance, job is literally 9 to 5, there is camaraderie among the employees, the office is creatively decorated & in a fantastic location. Company does fun, bonding events and tries to infuse positive energy into the company.

Cons

no room for growth, lack of passion within the company, lack of vision and strategy at the senior management level, "too many chiefs, not enough followers."

Advice to Management

Think about transparency among employees and how to satisfy employee development and growth. The company can feel stagnant so for talent looking to advance and push the boundaries, it might not be the best place.

7. Collègues extrêmement agréables Great People To Work Alongside

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at TPN (Seattle) as an intern (Less than a year)

(Translated from English)

Pros

TPN possède les employés les plus gentils et travailleurs. Il s'agit de l'entreprise idéale pour un jeune diplômé. Tous les jeudis, un excellent déjeuner vous est offert.

TPN had some of the kindest, most hard-working people to work with during my time there. It's a great place to start a career out of college. They buy really good lunches every Thursday for you.

Cons

La plupart du temps, la charge de travail est importante et de nombreux employés effectuent des heures supplémentaires. D'un autre côté, les employés se retrouvent régulièrement derrière un verre pour célébrer un anniversaire ou d'autres occasions.

It's a lot of work that can seem tedious some of the time, and a lot of people stay late consistently. But on the bright side, they like to celebrate birthdays and other occasions at the bar after work which is fun.

Advice to Management

Rien à dire, tout le monde a été très sympathique avec moi.

Nothing much to say, they were great to me during my time there.

RSS Feed </> Embed