TRG

Be The First To
Add Photos

TRG Managing Director and CEO Zia Chishti

Zia Chishti

Visionary group without cohesive vision

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOpportunity to work alongside some of the smartest Pakistanis in business. Merit based organization with few politics: high degree of transparency (downside: high pace of work and pressure) allows for fast track careers and explore to founders and senior leadership. Great place to learn tech hands on, and excellent learning ground for young leaders. Forward looking if convoluted business model with high upside.

ConsVery entrepreneurial culture hence not for those that require structure and a clearly defined career path. Senior management, while extremely capable and intelligent, tends to micro manage too much, stifling creativity and individual growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementAcknowledge achievements of the folks behind the scenes (tech, back office, operations). Reward tenure and loyalty through holding company incentives.

Good

Engineer (Former Employee) Karāchi (Pakistan)

ProsEnhancing career opportunity, communication skill and polishing preofessional skills

ConsManagers aren't satisfactory. they just try to make everything good underneath but which is actually not. employees are unsatisfied under them. but higher management is far better.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey need to position better managers and some really skilled and on merit basis.

Found a lot of friends in my stay there.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Pasig City (Philippines)

ProsThey're into extra curricular activities.

ConsSome people are still agents despite of their good performance and loyalty in the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Company review - working at TRG

Strategy Analyst (Former Employee) Karāchi (Pakistan)

ProsPeople around you are great with a lot of positive energy. When they say they have absolutely flat heirarchy, they actually mean it. Great learning experience!

ConsExcept for its location, currently I don't see any cons in workig for the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more feedback to employees

greaat

CSE (Current Employee) Karāchi (Pakistan)

Prosit was a very good place

Consplease get rid of your monoploys

Advice to Senior Managementget rid of every one who runs politics over there

Good pay with Bad Management

Reports Analyst (Current Employee) Pasig City (Philippines)

ProsAbove average salary Package, good career opportunities

ConsWorst Management and Payroll system

Advice to Senior ManagementOutsource you payroll stuff and you'll most likely get a VSAT from me

Reviews

Customer Service Representative/Sales Representative (Current Employee) Pasig, Rizal (Philippines)

ProsHigh Salary, Best to start in BPO industry

ConsManagement issues, Unreasonable Judgement, Stressful Environment

Technical staff

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSome very forward looking business concepts. The company wants to do the right thing for PK which is admirable. Very competent and dedicated colleagues.

ConsPoor implementation, poor execution. Doctrinaire atmosphere stifles employee creativity. Poor crisis management. Long weekend hours were expected and occasionally enforced. Very narrowly defined goals that left little to individual discretion and enforced group think.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to employees, accept questions.

TRG Review

ProsThere is a lot of room for opportunity. This can be a stepping stool to something great.

ConsThe environment is pretty ... I guess you can say unprofessional.

Advice to Senior ManagementI'm not sure yet, I have only been here for 2 weeks.

Nice work environment.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI've met a lot of very bright and dynamic individuals in TRG and it has equipped me for most of the challenges that I was to face in the professional work environment.

ConsWork politics at this organization must be saddled, there are too many loopholes when it comes to accountability and ownership. It is a very known fact at TRG that a few of the people get away with working very little while others have to cover up for them. This must be rectified.

Advice to Senior ManagementAccountability and task ownership must be retained even at the middle management system. There should be a factual review of performance rather than word of mouth; the spectrum of factors that may affect performance must be expanded to a behavioural review on part of the management.

Worked for TRG? Contribute to the Community!