TRG

TRG Managing Director and CEO Zia Chishti

Zia Chishti

Tolerable

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mount Laurel, NJ

ProsManagers exhibit fairness in work-life balance, and understanding in personal life issues. Colleagues are kind and flexible. Atmosphere is relaxed and friendly.

ConsPromotions and raises are not given fairly, if at all - Parent corporation Realogy gave no cost of living increases, except to CEO's. Health care coverage is expensive.

Fairly acceptable

Prosthere is a Variety of work
    there is growth opportunities in many roles
    for college graduates, it can be a great first job
    well paying

Consthe working hours can be long and you are expected to work hard. lower focus on developing skills of non agent staff

Advice to Senior Managementthe company needs to focus on truly developing skills of non agent staff and get them involved and appreciate the work and company

great place

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Greenwich, CT

ProsThe firm offers flexibility and growth.

ConsThe firm is very non-traditional, but can be a benefit.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Professional environment with excellent working conditions.

Call Center Executive (Former Employee)

Pros5 days a week; great location, safe and secured, lockers, medical, state-of-the-art environment; free unlimited coffee and lets not forget the pool table.

ConsVery little job security, most (of not all) campaigns involving cold calling, in case there is no campaign you are not on payroll which can be frustrating.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevise ways and means to create more job security which in turn will attract people of mature age which can take it as a career.

It has made me what I am today

Lead Operations Supervisor/Account Manager (Former Employee)

ProsGreat people to work with

ConsWould have wished for more growth oppotunities

Advice to Senior ManagementNo Comments

NICE

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lahore (Pakistan)

ProsBest way to spend time and Earn.

Consa lot of in human are being hired.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Not bad

IT Operations Executive (Current Employee)

ProsGood work environment. Very proactive HR and management looks after the best interests of their employees.

ConsEmployee pick and drop service could be improved as well as their cafeteria food.

Advice to Senior ManagementGood job

A company that encourages you towards learning and growth

ProsExcellent Culture, Growth opportunities internally, respect, accountability.

ConsCompensation low at some levels, stagnancy or delay in growth, high attrition rates

Awesome pay...horrible work life balance.

Analyst Software Engineer (Former Employee)

ProsGood pay. Good peers. Good infra structure. Bonuses structure is really really good. There is a big car parking.

ConsWork life balance is just horrible. The staffing is not properly done and because of that i had to work 12-20 hours occasionaly. Sometimes averaging 16 hours. The management is confused about the values, and sometimes the ethics of the CEO are questionable as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop giving wrong information to customers. Give them accurate truthful information. Also do something about the work/life balance.

Do job here if u have nothing else to do...

Health Counselor (Current Employee) Lahore (Pakistan)

Prosit pays u handsome,makes u feel elite

Consemployees have to work under pressure and there iz no piece of mind in that job...

Advice to Senior Managementkeep in touch with the employees at the grass root level so that u may know about the pros and cons of ur company in a better way...

Worked for TRG? Contribute to the Community!