TRG

TRG Managing Director and CEO Zia Chishti

Zia Chishti

Terrible Management, Operations, and Payroll Tracking

Level III Tech/Floor Manager (Former Employee) South Charleston, WV

ProsEmployees that wish to begin their tech career, or see if this where they want to start, this is a good place to work first.

ConsManagement and Operations need to get their heads out of the sand. Your paycheck is always wrong and when it is they make you wait a week before you get an adjustment for what they missed.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to be fired with the exception of a couple. The times you work are easy to track and if you didn't have such a high turn-over rate then you wouldn't have trouble with peoples paychecks and issues with them leaving because of issues you are'n't willing to repair. If you want good professionals to work for this organization have a dress code and follow it. if its relaxed figure out what you should and should not wear. some people come in looking like goth clowns. This is not a good way to start a new job for someone who has not worked there. You need to do annual reviews with your employees and find out what they want you to possibly fix and what they need to work on. NOT JUST WHAT THEY NEED TO, BUT WHAT YOU NEED TO!!! That is very important. Things cannot be a one way street or you will not have a business for too long, or if you do then it will grow a terrible reputation just as you have.

excellent environment for girls

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosstable pay, excellent security for girls and no discrimination.

ConsI cannot think of any downsides except working during a fast.

Here you reap what you work for, promotion is fast depending on your skills and performance

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Pasig City (Philippines)

ProsThere is growth in this company, you grow with the company.

ConsWork hours is at night

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue making TRG a competent working environment and continue creating leaders

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Excellent Working Environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsExcellent Working timings so u can manage both work and family

ConsStrict followup of time schedule

TRG - (AT&T) Operations dept.

Back Office Manager Operations (Current Employee) Karāchi (Pakistan)

ProsProfessional & Healthy Environment.
    Growth with-in the firm.
    Open door policies.
    Always improving & taking care of employees.
    Various shifts.
    Multiple On shore & Off shore programs.

ConsLow medical coverage.
    Mediocre transport facility.

Good learning opportunities with market-competitive compensation but immature management

ProsGood salaries, market-competitive compensation, learning opportunities

ConsImmature management, lack of hardware resources

I dont think any one sentence could do justice to my experience in TRG. Simply put, it was amazing!

Executive (Current Employee) Karāchi (Pakistan)

Pros1 - Very friendly and cooperative people & environment.
    2 - Amazing facilities and support from administration
    3 - Excellent management interaction
    4 - A real sense of belonging

ConsRather not say, as these will remain under employee-employer confidentiality. These mainly have to do with performance and compensation/benefits, of which I should not provide more details.

Advice to Senior ManagementSometimes it doesn't hurt to listen to lower level employees. Also, better communication channels can help avoid unnecessary issues.

Do job here if u have nothing else to do...

Health Counselor (Current Employee) Lahore (Pakistan)

Prosit pays u handsome,makes u feel elite

Consemployees have to work under pressure and there iz no piece of mind in that job...

Advice to Senior Managementkeep in touch with the employees at the grass root level so that u may know about the pros and cons of ur company in a better way...

Awesome pay...horrible work life balance.

Analyst Software Engineer (Former Employee)

ProsGood pay. Good peers. Good infra structure. Bonuses structure is really really good. There is a big car parking.

ConsWork life balance is just horrible. The staffing is not properly done and because of that i had to work 12-20 hours occasionaly. Sometimes averaging 16 hours. The management is confused about the values, and sometimes the ethics of the CEO are questionable as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop giving wrong information to customers. Give them accurate truthful information. Also do something about the work/life balance.

A company that encourages you towards learning and growth

ProsExcellent Culture, Growth opportunities internally, respect, accountability.

ConsCompensation low at some levels, stagnancy or delay in growth, high attrition rates

Worked for TRG? Contribute to the Community!