TST Media

www.tstmedia.com

TST Media Reviews

2.9

Justin Kaufenberg

One of the best development places to work in Minneapolis!

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at TST Media full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I am writing this review to help any new prospect who is thinking about joining TST Media (Sport Ngin). TST Media is hands down one of the best places to work in Minneapolis. I get to work with a lot of very talented individuals who are passionate about what they do.

TST Media's story is Minneapolis' Facebook. A company that started in the dorm rooms and is on track to take the world by storm.

If you are a talented developer, you will be treated well at TST Media. You'll get all the usually benefits plus stock options.

Cons

No major cons that i can think of. Parking is tough unless you have parking lot permit, TST does pay half of the parking fee.

Company doesn't care about your long-term success.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at TST Media part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Very hip and cool industry to work in. Good work-life balance.

Cons

No opportunities to promote from within. Stability is a major downfall. Low pay and no room for growth. You just come and go as they need you.

I liked the people & concepts, but was never given a chance to grow within the organization after working hard for them.

I worked at TST Media

Pros

Fun, energetic, sports-oriented company. Work-hard, play-hard attitude. Small sized up and coming company. Can be involved in as much or as little as you want.

Cons

I put in a ton of time and effort into their companies projects and thought they would bring me on full-time. I worked my tail off and every position I applied for I never would hear back from them. I thought I'd developed a solid relationship with the workers at TST so I was surprised that I couldn't even get an interview after all the work I'd put in.

Be more courteous to those that work hard for you. Offering positions for a couple months at a low base pay I believe is wrong. I wish you would offer more growth within the organization and allow your employees to learn on the job.