TTS Solutions
www.ttssolutionsusa.com Austin, TX 50 to 149 Employees

TTS Solutions Reviews

Updated Mar 30, 2014
TTS Solutions – US – “From Top”

Adrienne D. Laine

TTS Soultions company

Trainee (Former Employee)
Austin, TX

I worked at TTS Solutions as an intern for less than a year

Prosgood company to work at, friendly working environment, decent pay and fun, well pay good benefit

Conssometimes might be very busy and have to multitask
the supervisor is watching all the tiime

My Experience with TTS Solutions

Programmer Analyst (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at TTS Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsI found TTS Solutions to be different from many other companies out there. They actually stick to their contract to the dot. I found them to be fair in terms of compensation or personal vacation which is not present in many similar companies out there. Their marketing team is the one I am most impressed about since they work very hard until their employees get into a job. I have been working for almost four years and was on bench for only a month which is very impressive.

ConsNothing really. Maybe they have some scope to improve communication between upper management and employees. Should make the upper management more stronger.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave some clear communication with the employee base on company's future directions which will help the employees understand the company's future growth.

TTS Solutions just wasted my time so I do not suggest anyone to work with them

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Austin, TX

I worked at TTS Solutions as a contractor for less than a year

Prosthere is no pros in this company

ConsThey doesn't treat employees with fairness and respect. Low pay - and there will be pay cuts for any resons. So, pay doesn't exponentially go with experience. There is no trust and very shady. They actually use few employees to gossip about what other employees are talking or thinking about their company. Not professional. There will be emotional blackmailing. They make you feel that you are part of their family just so they can get emotional when you deal with them professionally. There is a huge employee turn around. they never keep their promises.

Advice to Senior ManagementRespect your employee and pay them good salary and do try to make them your salves.

okay

Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at TTS Solutions

ProsA RF Engineer can work with developer to provide good input to developers and learn quickly what to expect from a tool.

ConsLack of good leadership exists in the organization. Too much dependence on few people lack the clear vision of the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognition of the success of the employee is the key to any successful business. There should have a clear path for the emplyoee retention policy.

Worked for TTS Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TTS Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TTS Solutions CEO Adrienne D. Laine. All reviews posted anonymously by TTS Solutions employees.