- Crawley, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)
- Any Job Title
1 Employee ReviewsSort: Popular Rating Date
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at TUI Travel as a contractor (More than 3 years)RecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO
- Entrepreneurial organization with decentralized leadership;
- Senior management is professional, passionate, goal- and team oriented;
- Casual and informal work environment;
- TUI's strategy proves to hold up well whereas its competitors are struggling during the current economic crises.
There are no cons that I can think of, although I can imagine that not all TUI countries / 250 brands are created equal. I can say the having worked for TUI Group at the HQ in the UK was a great experience.