Table Mountain Casino

Table Mountain Casino Reviews

Updated Apr 29, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

If you're willing to drive the distance this company can be worth while.

Count Room Clerk (Current Employee) Fresno, CA

ProsIf you get bored of your day to day duties you can transfer to another department if an opening is available. (i.e. going from a slot attendant to a beverage server etc.) Full benefits are available if you apply for a full time position. Competitive pay and benefits. Quarterly bonuses and raffles keep employees interesting in the mandatory team meetings. Paid Time Off and you can even cash out the paid time off you've saved up.

ConsAlmost no work/life balance. Expect to be working every holiday even the non important ones (labor day, mothers day etc) these days are black out days so you wont be able to request time off. When you first start at TMC you begin in the graveyard position and work your way up to day shift. A lot of people talk about falling asleep or nodding off while driving to work and some people have been in accidents.

Advice to Senior ManagementEverything is amazing at this company except for the Work/Life balance if you could allow your employees to request a couple of holidays off per year that would be amazing and also change your policy on starting new employees in the graveyard shift.

a lot of politics and and unfair dismissals. No motivations and incentives for employees.

Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) Fresno, CA

Prosit is just a job, do not expect to build a career here.

Consmistreating the employees, no incentives and mismanagement. I understand, ıt is an native İndian land and casino has priority for indians instead of customers. make no mistake, without customers no business can survive. try to be more humble and start approaching people with positive attitude.

Advice to Senior Managementgive managers a room to be themselves and make your crew members more comfortable about working.

Work place is very friendly.

IT Help Desk Support (Former Employee) Friant, CA

ProsThe work place is very friendly. All co-employees are nice.

ConsThere is no cons in the workplace

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Waste of time to work here.

Public Works (Current Employee) Friant, CA

ProsIt is a pay check. Thats about it.

ConsThey think they own you. Like a slave.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet new management. Most management has no idea how to manage people.

Great place to be.

Club Host (Current Employee) Friant, CA

ProsFree meal, 24 hr cereal, oatmeal, drinks, fruits, etc. in the EDR (Employee Dining Room).
    Paid lunch and breaks, which is definitely a plus.
    PTO (Paid time off) after 90 days.
    Attend concerts and/or work for concerts and get paid OT (Overtime).
    Majority of employees are really nice and friendly.
    Shuttle bus to and from parking.
    Environment: entertainment.
    The drive. I enjoy the daily 20-30 minute drive to work. It relaxes and refreshes my mind.

ConsShuttle bus can also be a con because sometimes it takes foreverrrrrrrrrrrr or it'll be overly crowded and so some people have to wait for the next shuttle.
    Some employees are rude and look down on everyone else.
    Parking! Especially on Fridays & Saturdays. If you are running late, don't even bother to park at the church lot. Lol
    Smoking!!!! Some days are worse than others... *cough cough*

Worked for Table Mountain Casino? Contribute to the Community!