Taco Bell

Updated August 26, 2014
Updated August 26, 2014

Taco Bell CEO Greg Creed
Greg Creed

Pros
  • You can get free food, freedom to make your own flexible schedule (in 57 reviews)

• They allow a flexible schedule, company values and they are understanding of personal life (in 44 reviews)

Cons
  • always on your feet no breaks, always dealing with customers, very long hours at times (in 30 reviews)

• Management is lazy and the pay is minimum wage for nearly every other employee (in 27 reviews)

More Highlights

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Taco Bell LIFE

Former Employee - Drive Thru Cashier in Winchester, VA
    Former Employee - Drive Thru Cashier in Winchester, VA

I worked at Taco Bell full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Nothing about working at Taco Bell is amazing and worth bragging about but my work was made bearable by my awesome coworkers. We always had a blast. I was able to get lots of hours too.

Cons

Very little training. More of a learn as you go environment. Annoying customers too, of course.

It was a fast food place, no worse than any other, no better, really.

Former Employee - Team Member in Winchester, VA
    Former Employee - Team Member in Winchester, VA

I worked at Taco Bell part-time (more than a year)

Pros

My manager and coworkers were awesome though. The people you meet as coworkers are pretty cool usually, though I suppose that depends on the location. Keeps you busy.

Cons

Inconvenient scheduling, top-level managers tend to do nothing but squeeze the workers for every last drop of productivity and focus on idiotic management styles, instead of fostering loyal employees. Pay sucks, as to be expected.