Tactical Marketing Concepts

Tactical Marketing Concepts President Grant Rorison
Grant Rorison

Work Place Gem

Current Employee - Account Representative in Federal Way, WA

I have been working at Tactical Marketing Concepts full-time for more than a year

Pros

I stayed with Tactical Marketing Concepts for a brief amount of time, due to the fact that I had to leave the state for family matters. The experience that I had while I was here was so educational, and fulfilling. I am someone who has always carried a deep interest in marketing and sales. I have worked with different consulting firms around the area, however none of the other establishments I worked with offered such an organized system structure. I literally learned something new every morning that I came in that helped me make money, and market myself as a business professional. After relocating, I wasn't able to find a marketing/consulting firm that could offer the same benefits, but with the skills I have gained at Emerge I was able to help implement a new system for the company that I am currently working with. This company helped my career in a major way, and yes, I started entry-level.

Cons

I worked hard, got paid well, and advanced dramatically in my current job, thanks to the skills that i developed here.

Excited to go to work everyday!

Current Employee - Account Representative in Federal Way, WA

I have been working at Tactical Marketing Concepts full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The work environment is why I fell in love with. I'm surrounded by motivated, hardworking people who are not only determined to succeed themselves, but also eagerly strive to help their co-workers succeed. Every one in the office has such great energy and are very passionate about what they do.
    I also like the training and advancement potential. No matter what position you're in, whether it be Entry Level or Consultant, we're always learning knew things and working toward bigger goals, there's never a dull moment!

Cons

There's an uncapped limit to how much you can make

Happy that I got my foot in the door with Tactical Marketing

Current Employee - Account Representative in Federal Way, WA

Pros

This is the exact type of work I have been wanting to get into, I want to be the real life Leanardo Dicaprio in "Wolf of Wallstreet" Lol. At least Tactical marketing offers me the financial freedom to have the potential of a successful business person. Plus I learn tools necessary to hopefully start-up my own business in the near future. Marketing is something that everyone should be good at, regardless what line of work you may be in. Once you learn to market yourself professionally, many doors open up.

The income potential is endless, I earn & learn more here than I have at most of my previous jobs.

I'm surrounded by the most down to earth & helpful co-workers that I could ask for, which is a big relief. No drama, no headaches. We get to go on business trips, team nights, and network with more potential clients. The office space itself is very warm and welcoming.

Cons

Air conditioning is a little heavy, less air-conditioning and more fans to keep air circulating

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Duped like the customers they sell

Former Employee - Account Representative  in  Federal Way, WA
    Former Employee - Account Representative in Federal Way, WA

I worked at Tactical Marketing Concepts full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great atmosphere
    Enthusiastic employees
    Fun environment
    Potential to grow with company
    They really want to see you succeed at door to door sales

Cons

A bunch of young kids in suits
    Deceptive about job
    Door to door sales they try to hide to potential employee
    Management still has to do door to door sales to maintain role

Be straight with your interviewees and let them know what they are getting into before they commit. Being deceiving with the job only reflects poorly on the company as a whole.

Great learning experience! Tons of opportunity for growth!

Current Employee - Account Representative in Federal Way, WA

Pros

I thoroughly enjoy working for Tactical Marketing. The growth opportunity is real. I have seen first hand promotions given strictly due to merit. The managers are very hands on and are always there for support and help with whatever you need. The environment is very positive and I am so thankful to be apart of it.

Cons

You have to work well in teams. You also have to be committed to reaching big goals. The promotion path is mapped out for you simply, but you must work hard. If you want a typical 9-5 clock in, clock out type of position, this will not be the position for you.

Keep up the great work. You are wonderful mentors in life and business.

Great experience and learned great skills

Current Employee - Account Representative in Federal Way, WA

Pros

I came to work for Tactical Marketing directly after earning my undergraduate degree in

Business Administration. My time here made me into the professional that I am today. Out of college

I wanted to find a job that would allow me to use my knowledge in a professional environment. Tactical Marketing

allowed me to gain hands on experience in a safe and fun work environment. They encouraged me to

step outside my comfort zone and in return, I was able to make strides with this company and build up

my resume for future opportunities. Thanks to the company for spending so much time developing me

as a young entrepreneur! I’m looking forward to celebrating our successes together in the future.

Cons

I enjoyed working for the company and the manager was always nice to me, but if someone likes to have an easy job

and get paid for not working hard and not being challenged this is not the place for them.

Entrepreneurship role/you determine your own success

Current Employee - Account Representative in Federal Way, WA

Pros

Working at Tactical Marketing Concepts provides an opportunity for financial freedom for those who are self motivated and willing to put in an honest days work. There is paid, hands on training with an experienced leader. Account managers/executives are not micromanaged throughout the day where they learn time management. At Tactical Marketing Concepts there is an unlimited earning potential with fast paced advancement with equal opportunity. Promotions are solely from within, no seniority. That being said this business teaches the basics of how to run a business from the ground up showing others that its a people helping people business. Employees are working towards a common goal-entrepreneurship. The work environment is extremely friendly and professional.

Cons

I had to develop tough skin and I had no previous experience

Unsurpassed Training and Leadership Skills

Current Employee - Account Executitive  in  Federal Way, WA
    Current Employee - Account Executitive in Federal Way, WA

I have been working at Tactical Marketing Concepts full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I'm a fresh college graduate, and applied to many jobs to gain some experience. I wasn't really sure what the working world demanded but knew that I needed to start at the entry level. When I accepted this position, I lacked any sales, marketing, training skills. Since that time, I have gained invaluable knowledge of how to develop and coach others and really be acknowledged for my own hard work and efforts. I feel I have grown from a inexperienced individual to being a young educated professional with the utmost confidence ready to take on the world! The team environment is very competitive and they really want to see everyone succeed. Unfortunately due to relocation of my husbands company, I had to part ways with the company. I would strongly encourage anyone looking for advancement opportunities or extensive training to apply!

Cons

fast paced environment really keeps you moving

Challenges everyday! Personally I am always motivated by challenges and hate to lose! I love when the management team would throw out new challenges or new goals, it made me work that much harder to achieve them!

Entrepreneurship role/you determine your own success

Current Employee - Account Representative in Federal Way, WA

Pros

Working at Tactical Marketing simply provides an opportunity for financial freedom for those who are self motivated and willing to put in an honest days work. There is paid, hands on training with an experienced leader. Account managers/executives are not micromanaged throughout the day where they learn time management. At Tactical Marketing there is an unlimited earning potential with fast paced advancement with equal opportunity. Promotions are solely from within, no seniority. That being said this business teaches the basics of how to run a business from the ground up showing others that its a people helping people business. Employees are working towards a common goal-entrepreneurship. The work environment is extremely friendly and professional.

Cons

I had to develop tough skin and I had no previous experience Business

Finally a place that truly rewards those with drive!

Current Employee - Account Executitive  in  Federal Way, WA
    Current Employee - Account Executitive in Federal Way, WA

I have been working at Tactical Marketing Concepts full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's probably the first place I've worked for in a long time that I actually looked forward to going into the office every day. The people and atmosphere are truly amazing. But what really excites me is the opportunity that I discovered here. I didn't really know what to expect my first week but once I realized what they are really offering in terms of personal reward and success I jumped in with both feet! Definitely feel lucky to be a part of something so special!

Cons

No doubt about it, it's not a career you can give any less than 100% too. While that's something that does appeal to me, it takes a ton of hard work and dedication to truly succeed here. For someone looking for a job that they can clock in and out of every day, this is probably not going to be a program for you.

More candy up front

Worked for Tactical Marketing Concepts? Contribute to the Community!