Tactical Marketing Concepts

Updated November 18, 2014
3.8

Tactical Marketing Concepts President Grant Rorison
Grant Rorison

Gaining hands on experience, business fundamentals and how to apply it to the business world as well as life in general

Current Employee - Leader in Federal Way, WA
    Current Employee - Leader in Federal Way, WA

I have been working at Tactical Marketing Concepts full-time (more than an year)

Pros

As a team lead I have many responsibilities, these include but are not limited to sales, training, data entry, interviewing and individual and group presentations. I am constantly preforming different tasks and my day goes by very quickly. My growth within the company is based off of my merit and ability to help others. I am excited to be apart of a marketing and sales company that cares about creating lasting relationship with their clients and employees.

Cons

I can't come up with anything I don't like about this company. I believe in merit based growth and working hard for the life you want.

Thanks for the opportunity! Not many employers are willing to invest in their employees, thanks for the development!

Best decision I've made

Current Employee - Account Representative in Federal Way, WA

I have been working at Tactical Marketing Concepts full-time (less than an year)

Pros

If you have the drive, the tenacity and the motivation to lead others, form valuable bonds, and ultimately make money then this place is a highly desirable workplace for not only yourself but anyone with a willingness to learn. I stepped into the office during my first round interview and discussed my desire to grow within a company, and decided myself that I could not grow in a company that already has grown to its full potential. The goal of Tactical Marketing is to take over the world, and as exaggerated as that may seem, they are a company that can do nothing but grow!
    Little did I know that I was about to be offered a position that not only satisfied that desire, but also has the friendliest work environment I have encountered since entering elementary school. It's sometimes hard to believe that I can make the amount that I've made already while having as good as a time that I've had.

Cons

The most challenging thing about working here, will be created yourself, through attitude and work habits. As long as those things are not a challenge for you to develop, Tactical Marketing makes everything else second nature.

Hard and sometimes unrewarding work

I worked at Tactical Marketing Concepts full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I liked the atmosphere
    I liked the fact that I got hands on training

Cons

It is twelve hour days with no guarantee of paycheck. I was supposed to get payed 140 on my paycheck, and I didn't get the agreed upon amount. All because I had to leave for personal and family reasons.

If you say your going pay someone 140 for completing training, pay them what you say.

Dishonest.

Former Employee - Door to Door Salesman in Federal Way, WA
    Former Employee - Door to Door Salesman in Federal Way, WA

I worked at Tactical Marketing Concepts full-time (less than an year)

Pros

If you like door to door sales or people not telling you the whole truth, this is definitely the job for you.

Cons

They don't tell you the whole truth about your job responsibilities or your schedule. Directly asked my interviewer if this was a door to door sales job and was told no, but turns out he lied straight to my face. This kind of stuff should be illegal.

Don't lie to people. There are people out there willing to do door to door sales but I am not one of them, and it isn't fair to put people in the position where they quit their other job or jobs to work with your company and it ends up being the total opposite of what they expect, especially when they ask you these questions straight to your face.

Work Place Gem

Current Employee - Account Representative in Federal Way, WA

Pros

I stayed with Tactical Marketing Concepts for a brief amount of time, due to the fact that I had to leave the state for family matters. The experience that I had while I was here was so educational, and fulfilling. I am someone who has always carried a deep interest in marketing and sales. I have worked with different consulting firms around the area, however none of the other establishments I worked with offered such an organized system structure. I literally learned something new every morning that I came in that helped me make money, and market myself as a business professional. After relocating, I wasn't able to find a marketing/consulting firm that could offer the same benefits, but with the skills I have gained at Emerge I was able to help implement a new system for the company that I am currently working with. This company helped my career in a major way, and yes, I started entry-level.

Cons

I worked hard, got paid well, and advanced dramatically in my current job, thanks to the skills that i developed here.

Commission based and long hours

I have been working at Tactical Marketing Concepts

Pros

People are friendly, energetic, fun to be around. Everyone looks very professional.

Cons

Commission based until assistant manager, very long hours, and 6 day work week.

Add at least a minimum wage hour salary, or yearly salary, I really don't think it's that fair that a person starting makes 400 to 600 dollars a week and a assistant manager makes 1500 to 3000 a week. The pay ratio is way out of proportion.

Happy that I got my foot in the door with Tactical Marketing

Current Employee - Account Representative in Federal Way, WA

Pros

This is the exact type of work I have been wanting to get into, I want to be the real life Leanardo Dicaprio in "Wolf of Wallstreet" Lol. At least Tactical marketing offers me the financial freedom to have the potential of a successful business person. Plus I learn tools necessary to hopefully start-up my own business in the near future. Marketing is something that everyone should be good at, regardless what line of work you may be in. Once you learn to market yourself professionally, many doors open up.

The income potential is endless, I earn & learn more here than I have at most of my previous jobs.

I'm surrounded by the most down to earth & helpful co-workers that I could ask for, which is a big relief. No drama, no headaches. We get to go on business trips, team nights, and network with more potential clients. The office space itself is very warm and welcoming.

Cons

Air conditioning is a little heavy, less air-conditioning and more fans to keep air circulating

Entrepreneurship role/you determine your own success

Current Employee - Account Representative in Federal Way, WA

Pros

Working at Tactical Marketing Concepts provides an opportunity for financial freedom for those who are self motivated and willing to put in an honest days work. There is paid, hands on training with an experienced leader. Account managers/executives are not micromanaged throughout the day where they learn time management. At Tactical Marketing Concepts there is an unlimited earning potential with fast paced advancement with equal opportunity. Promotions are solely from within, no seniority. That being said this business teaches the basics of how to run a business from the ground up showing others that its a people helping people business. Employees are working towards a common goal-entrepreneurship. The work environment is extremely friendly and professional.

Cons

I had to develop tough skin and I had no previous experience

Duped like the customers they sell

I worked at Tactical Marketing Concepts full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great atmosphere
    Enthusiastic employees
    Fun environment
    Potential to grow with company
    They really want to see you succeed at door to door sales

Cons

A bunch of young kids in suits
    Deceptive about job
    Door to door sales they try to hide to potential employee
    Management still has to do door to door sales to maintain role

Be straight with your interviewees and let them know what they are getting into before they commit. Being deceiving with the job only reflects poorly on the company as a whole.

Entrepreneurship role/you determine your own success

Current Employee - Account Representative in Federal Way, WA

Pros

Working at Tactical Marketing simply provides an opportunity for financial freedom for those who are self motivated and willing to put in an honest days work. There is paid, hands on training with an experienced leader. Account managers/executives are not micromanaged throughout the day where they learn time management. At Tactical Marketing there is an unlimited earning potential with fast paced advancement with equal opportunity. Promotions are solely from within, no seniority. That being said this business teaches the basics of how to run a business from the ground up showing others that its a people helping people business. Employees are working towards a common goal-entrepreneurship. The work environment is extremely friendly and professional.

Cons

I had to develop tough skin and I had no previous experience Business

Tactical Marketing Concepts Photos