Taher Reviews

1.9

Bruce Taher

Hard work little pay

I worked at Taher

Pros

Easy job to get if you show up

Cons

Low pay for very hard work

TERRIBLE TREATMENT OF EMPLOYEES BY MANAGEMENT

Former Employee - Food Service Employee  in  Muskego, WI
    Former Employee - Food Service Employee in Muskego, WI

I worked at Taher part-time for less than a year

Pros

There isn't a single pro I can think of for this terribly ran company.

Cons

They expect miracles to be done! Expect perfection and respect when perfection and respect isn't given back. Management treats their employees like slaves with no appreciation. Yells at employees in front of other employees, talks down to you. Management looks at you like you are a piece of dirt.

TREAT YOUR EMPLOYEES WITH SOME RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help them do their job properly by hiring more employees and getting them some help! They are not miracle workers, they are usually Moms with kids at home looking for a nice part time job!

Terrible management!!!

Former Employee - Kitchen Help  in  Wausau, WI
    Former Employee - Kitchen Help in Wausau, WI

I worked at Taher part-time for less than a year

Pros

Not much, except the co-workers were great and the food appears pretty good, This company's intentions are good but they will never achieve their goals with the way they treat employees.

Cons

The management is disrespectful, unappreciative and belittling. The communication is awful and there is no incentive since the pay is so ridiculously low with extremely high expectations and demands.

You will not succeed with such miserable employees. I saw a huge amount of people hired and gone within a short period of time. Everything is rushed and it is a high stress environment because you expect people to work their ass off and will not hire enough staff and will not allow extra hours. Hire more people to cover the amount of work expected and pay employees a decent wage, not to mention...treat people with respect and you will have a much better work environment and staff relationship.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Do not work here!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Taher full-time

Pros

If you work for Taher k-12 division you will have a great job. 2 months off during the summer & holiday's, paid all year long, plus they hire chefs and executive chef to run k-12 charter schools. A great food based company that promotes fresh high quality food. The owner is a great guy with a passion for food.

Cons

Upper management- Non professionalism by Company executives, Hateful screaming emails from higher ups, lack of structure and stability, fly by night projects with impossible deadlines. Paying some mangers way more money than others in the same position. No raises or bonus, low salary, constant headaches. Outrageous cost of health benefits. No career advancement

Create structure, and upper management should make sure they do research before they go forward on a project that will make them lose money.reward people who work hard for company, don't promise something and not follow through, increase all benefit programs so they are affordable.

Most enjoyable and rewarding job I have ever had!

Current Employee - Cook  in  Williams Bay, WI
    Current Employee - Cook in Williams Bay, WI

I have been working at Taher part-time for less than a year

Pros

I get to work with children of all ages while working in my chosen profession. I get to work with amazing people, and create friendships.

Cons

It's a seasonal job, 9 months on, 3 months off

Worked for Taher? Contribute to the Community!