Take Care Health

Take Care Health Reviews

Updated Jun 16, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Take Care Health President, Walgreens Health and Wellness division Hal F. Rosenbluth

Hal F. Rosenbluth

Pros
  • flexibility to work from home and good work-life balance(in 4 reviews)

• Good pay, Good Benefits, initially(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Lots of turnover due to the poor work-life balance(in 4 reviews)

• upper management is clueless and non-responsive(in 4 reviews)

stressful

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosgood doctor and up to date equipment

ConsHiring managers with little experience. do not know the system. Too much ego and personality projected into work place environment. Unprofessional managers who attempt to micromanage paraprofessionals while overlooking major issues. No growth potential.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake time to hire good managers who know how to work in a small clinic. listen to front line staff. do not undervalue people who keep the clinic running.

Good seasonal student job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWell-paid seasonal work, flexible hours, small offices with capable practitioners. Had time to work on homework when traffic was slow. Seasonal position lasted longer than expected and still accommodated my busy college schedule.

ConsHealthcare tends to make people irate so you get some difficult customers.

This company has awesome benefits for part-time employees (20+ hours weekly)

Health Services Coordinator (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsVery flexible and accomodating for a part-time postion.

ConsNot a lot of employment opportunities in my area (Tampa Bay)

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good company struggling with it's integration into Walgreens culture.

Manager (Current Employee) Franklin, TN

ProsLots of interesting IT work. Willingness to take risks on new ideas. Good people. Management will listen to your ideas and is trying to maintain a strat-up type of culture. All the crystal light and K-cup coffee you can swallow!

ConsVery different culture than the parent company can limit upward growth for managers and executives. Sometimes they have unrealistic timelines or budgets.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing.

Unprofessional and horrid treatment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Loveland, CO

ProsThere was not one good thing that came from my time there...just scars.

ConsThere was nothing but total disrespect and disregard toward employees. I witnessed managers come and go, averaging 1 per year, and burning them out with stressful unrelated job obligations, minimal pay, and no benefits. After working at the contracting agency of TC for 13 years, I was let go with no cause and with manipulation and lies. It was a nightmare to be treated so savagely after years of committed hard work.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn how to properly and fairly treat employees. Human resources should be there for this purpose, not to be a sideline mute.

All work no life

Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee)

Prospay. co-workers are very skilled, high quality providers.

ConsNo regular hours. Very varied scheduling so never home. If you have a family you will miss everything. Lots of turnover due to the poor work-life balance. All about the money. No reguard for the the internal customer. Could care less what your needs are but expect your loyalty. Very disconnected experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer routine clinic 12 hour shift. Happy employee= successful business. Allow providers to do all they are trained to do.

Never worked with such a dysfunctional organisation

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chandler, AZ

ProsExcept for the standard market pay no other pro

ConsExtremely disorganized and dysfunctional, right hand does not know what left is doing, mismanagement, no regard for employees or there suggestions, extremely egoistic leaders abusing there position and creating a hostile environment, cost cutting in inappropriate areas

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to suggestions given by your employees out of goodwill, need coordination and organisation and good leadership

Good company better pay than others

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood suportive direct report for programming

ConsUpline needs to get more in focus with talent

Advice to Senior ManagementTake better care of who takes care of the clients

HR allowed a rogue supervisor to lie about a subordinate

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat company when it was CHD Meridian.
    CHD Meridian probably would have ceased to exist without Walgreens capital.
    Walgreens employee benefits

ConsWitnessed a supervisor lie about a fellow worker, solely, to get that worker fired.
    The HR person, who bragged about being a Christian, didn't act very Christian-like, in allowing this evil person to ruin a hard, loyal, honest and devoted worker for over 3 years.
    This person worked for a dedicated client and was not allowed to contact that client for feedback, or HR deemed that a "firable offense." I thought feedback from your customers was a good thing.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not allow rogue supervisors to work unchecked.
    Do not allow HR personnel to enable these rogue supervisors to work unchecked.

Retail clinics, where medicine goes to die

Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) Gilbert, AZ

ProsOpen 363 days a year, so if you want weekend work, you have it. Good pay and benefits. Great concept, but very poorly implemented.

ConsMicromanaging. Ridiculously slow EMR, not at all tailored to clinical practice. Can't get time off when needed. High turnover. They tolerate bad clinicians, which makes us all look bad. Not willing to really invest in the IT aspect of the business.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe willing to get rid of bad clinicians if they do not respond to retraining.

Worked for Take Care Health? Contribute to the Community!